Weiss

Alias

Cadet
Okay, this is going to sound funny, strange and weird. maybe gross, but I didn't see the ep when Weiss called Vaughn balls of steel. And I would like to know, why did he call Vaughn that? I mean, what did Vaughn do?(I asked my friend this and she was rolling on the floor laughing for the next 20 minutes, literally)

k.... trying to remember here..... :thinking: weiss was telling vaughn he had to back off from syd, that he was getting too emotional... there was something about going against either jack or devlin, and that's when weiss shook his head and said the balls of steel thing.

by the way, what the heck ever happened to weiss? he got shot and then was like never heard from again. is he dead?

No he is still alive he will come in the next episode: A Higher Echolen and tell Vaughn to tell how much he loves syd!

I think its because Sydney did something without contacting CIA and CIA got some info and they wanted to act on it but Syd would have been caught as a double. Vaughn tried to get Devlin to stop but he wouldnt but then he got them to give her a few hours. Weiss was impressed :smiley:

yeah, i think that's right... yay! weiss is coming back! but i hate the anglified pronounciation... as a german speaker i am offended... it should be like "vice"

Back