Welcome to the Family

I love it! There is going to be more, right? Please? I can't wait! Thanks for the PM. Sorry this is so short, I have way to much to do. Later!

That was so cute. I enjoyed reading Vaughn's thoughts as he faced Jack. Jack is just so predictable when it comes to Syd and Vaughn isn't he?
Thanks for the PM

OMG KATY!
that was SOOOO good!
:D i loved it!
aww that vack part was awesome!
and hehe jack actually smiled
*scared*
LOVED IT!
i like worship the ground you walk on
or like, the document in which you write in :P

can you write a sequel to the sequel of the sequel?
PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE???

luv juju :harp:

Great job!
that was really cute!
it's so cute how vaughn was afraid to see jack and tell them they're getting married and having a baby!
are you planning on writing another sequel for when they tell vaughn's mom!
Cause i think that could be really sweet!
Great job!

Great story. I really loved this. Jack's inital reaction was pretty mean. I loved Vaughn explaining why he hadn't bothered to as Jack's permission. Then when Sydney got all emotional and Vaughn told Jack she was pregnant I loved that part. I'm glad that Jack was able to come to his senses though. Thanks for the pm.

Shay

Wait, this has probably been asked a million times... But will this be continued?! Or is it just a one parter? *whispers* Please don't say its a one parter? *hopeful* :thinking:

Anywho, that was just... Awesome Katy, AWESOME! Seriously... :love: I am SO totally in love with everything you write!!! I love Jack's "Welcome to the Family, Vaughn" at the end... *giggles*

*hugs Katy* you rock!!! :P

Cai
x

WOOT! Another sequil!?!?!?!

I loved it. Perfect!

And to c jack smiling! :thud: lolz

Thanks 4 the PM, plz send another if u write more (",)

Aly xx :angelnot:

That was so great
I'm kinda sad though that there isn't anymore
Please continue it Katy?
I loved Jacks emotions throughout it
Hilarious!
Thanks for the PM

Back