Wentworth Miller

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
I come bearing gifts. Pics from a friend who directed me to wmiller_gossip for samples of a photospread that will feature in this month's new GQ.

Enjoy! :smiley:

(oh yeah, and feel free to chat about his loveliness ;))

He's hot but the photospread is a bit dull. Third picture is great.. I can't believe I haven't watched Prison Break.. I have the episodes but no time to watch them :(

He's hot but the photospread is a bit dull. Third picture is great.. I can't believe I haven't watched Prison Break.. I have the episodes but no time to watch them :(

It's definitely worth the time, but I've encountered the same problem...I just kind of procrastinate on doing my work :whistle:

I already posted this in the Prison Break thread, but if anyone is interested he'll be a guest on The Tonight Show Monday night ^_^

Aww I think this photoshoot is awesome! ^_^ Oh well. :D

omg PB. Is so good. I would seriously download all the eps if I didn't have the time on Monday nights (like I do with WAT ;)). I highly recommend maybe trying that... :angelic:

He's so great in Prison Break! I like his sexy voice. He's cute and he's a very good actor. I don't know a lot about his career, but I will definitely take a look at his other movies/tv shows.

I didn't get to. I don't like Jay so I didn't even know he'd be on it. :(

Yeah Went's voice is incredible. He used to sing in an a capella group in college, ya know. :D He's got such a baritone/bass quality to his voice; I wonder if that's the singing part he played...

Back