We're back!

Apologies for the massive downtime. There was an issue w/ vbulletin and mysql and I didn't have time or help to correct the issue. I managed to figure things out this morning. Were this on a Windows box and not linux, this would have been repaired on day one. ;)

Linux roxxors, but it really is hard to troubleshoot when you're used to Windows.

Thanks for getting it back up. Not sure what I would do if it stayed down much longer.... The humanity...

Apologies for the massive downtime. There was an issue w/ vbulletin and mysql and I didn't have time or help to correct the issue. I managed to figure things out this morning. Were this on a Windows box and not linux, this would have been repaired on day one. ;)

0MG!!1!two! -20 DKP 4 j00!

If you _evar_ have probs with Linux, ask me... please!

I'm a .NET developer, primarily. Billy is my hero. <3 ;)

OMG SRSLY? You just lost credibility in my eyes for this. I'm sorry... I run windoze servers, and I like Winblowz server 2003, and love 2008. But nothing is as rock solid as Linux (or any FreeBSD) and Apache, PHP, and MySQL (known as LAMP). Microshaft makes fine corporate servers, but they make security hole riddled and unstable web servers.

Again, look me up, Private Msg me, whatever... you ever need linux help, let me know... I run hosting services, so I know this stuff... MS & IIS as well as Linux/PHP/MySQL.

Oh yeah, for liking "Billy" ? -50 DKP.

Ciao,

~ Jar

0MG!!1!two! -20 DKP 4 j00!

If you _evar_ have probs with Linux, ask me... please!

OMG SRSLY? You just lost credibility in my eyes for this. I'm sorry... I run windoze servers, and I like Winblowz server 2003, and love 2008. But nothing is as rock solid as Linux (or any FreeBSD) and Apache, PHP, and MySQL (known as LAMP). Microshaft makes fine corporate servers, but they make security hole riddled and unstable web servers.

Again, look me up, Private Msg me, whatever... you ever need linux help, let me know... I run hosting services, so I know this stuff... MS & IIS as well as Linux/PHP/MySQL.

Oh yeah, for liking "Billy" ? -50 DKP.

Ciao,

~ Jar

Leave my dragon kill points alone.

bill_gates.jpg

Back