Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr. Fox

Tom

An Old Friend
Fox has debuted the trailer for Wes Anderson's stop-motion feature Fantastic Mr. Fox based on the Roald Dahl classic. This features the voices of George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Willem Dafoe, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman, Brian Cox, Michael Gambon, and even Wes Anderson himself (as the Weasel). I really want to like this, just because I love well-made stop-motion animation, but I can't get entirely into it yet. It looks very quirky and very fun, literally like a Wes Anderson movie that was made live-action that someone decided to make a stop-motion version of separately. Anyway, check this out!
Watch the trailer for Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr. Fox:​

[Javascript required to view Flash movie, please turn it on and refresh this page]
Embed this video on your website?

Copy this code:

You can also watch the trailer for Fantastic Mr. Fox in High Definition on Yahoo​
Fantastic Mr. Fox is both written and directed by the fantastic Oscar nominated filmmaker Wes Anderson, of Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, and The Darjeeling Limited most recently. This is based on Roald Dahl's classic children's book of the same name. Fellow indie director Noah Baumbach also helped co-write the screenplay with Anderson. Fox Searchlight is bringing Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr. Fox to theaters everywhere starting on November 13th this fall.

Top Bottom