Season 3 What about Jack?

fu_fish

Cadet
How is it that nobody is talking about Jack and bomber-guy. That scene made the episode for me. 'Either you give me the codes to defuse both bombs, or we do that all over again.' Come on! One of the best quotes of the season so far.

That was a great scene. When he started strangling him, I thought he was doing that cause the guy doublecrossed Sydney.

But yeah, that was a great scene...

And it only goes to show that WE NEED MORE JACK!!!

sycofancy said:
Jack is the only character who never let's me down...when the writers give him screen time.
i agree!!!! jack is so awesome. he is such an interestng character. and he hasn't had nearly enough screen time this season. that scene was the sh*t. i was like GO JACK!!! god he is the only person who actually does somethign and gets results on the show lately.. (well and marshall..hehe)

aliasgirlie said:
That was a great scene. When he started strangling him, I thought he was doing that cause the guy doublecrossed Sydney.
Me too! I thought he was going to say that you NEVER mess with his daughter or something like that!

Jack was SO cool in this episode...."get the fibrulator, I already put it outside" hehehe and yeah the last quote, "or we do this all over again" Always thinking...

Jack is the man!!! :cool:

I was shouting "GO ON JACK....KICK HIS ASS" during that scene. He's freakin nuts!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Syd was like woah dad what r u doing u just killed a guy in the CIA rotunda!!! :blink: and he's all cool just get the defribulator syd!! LOL :lol: :lol:

gotta love Spy Daddy!!!! :cool:

nice to see him back in the show and still his old self!!!! :smiley: ^_^

yeah jack kind of freaked me out there for mintue! i was like sh*t he has turned deranged!! but it all ended good! go jack!

Jack is the man. And, i might get flack for this but he's hot!!! :D :D :D
His coolness turns me on, what a great looking older man!

I love me some Spy Daddy!!!!!

Jack is such a bad ass!!!!

I mean, who does that, kill a man only to bring him back to life....Jack is so the man. and all to protect Syd and the man she loves...brings a tear to my eye....

As soon as Jack walked in I said to my boyfriend..."he should do him Haladki style!"...awesome.

demi said:
Jack is the man. And, i might get flack for this but he's hot!!! :D :D :D
His coolness turns me on, what a great looking older man!
OK, as someone who IS Garber's age, I can honestly say -- He is soooo hot! The smartest guy on the show. Since there's been no Irina it has been hard to keep my interest (this triangle stuff is boring), but, as long as they keep up with more Jack time, I'm still in there.

Don't worry fu fish! I loved that part. I was like GO SPY DADDY! :groupwave:
I love Jack and that scene was awesome.
"NOw give us the codes or we do it all over again!" :bond:

Hey you don't have to be VIctor Garber's age to think he's hot trust me I'm 23 and I think he's the hottest guy on the show!!! Go Jack go! Only HE could kill a guy, bring him back to life, and get results!!

Katya_Derevko said:
Hey you don't have to be VIctor Garber's age to think he's hot trust me I'm 23 and I think he's the hottest guy on the show!!! Go Jack go! Only HE could kill a guy, bring him back to life, and get results!!
Too true. I think VG is pretty good looking for an older man. I'm younger than most and older than some but I still think he's a good looking man!

Back