Season 3 What about Jack?

Killing the guy and bringing him back was a desperate measure as there was no guarantee that they would be able to revive him. I was a desperate situation though so go Spy Daddy.

Jack probably read the studies on jumpers off high bridges over water. Many of lucky ones who survive say they really realized they wanted to live the moment after they jumped. So Jack thought this guy thinks he is willing to commit suicide let me make death real to him and he might change his mind. :D

Absolutely that was really a great moment, probably the top moment of the entire episode.

Of course, Marshall tripping over that chair was good too, hahaha :D

It's safe to say Jack's had experience doing this.

As to the secret of Jack's "sex appeal"? I don't think it lies in his physical attractiveness, though that case can be argued, to be sure. He's intelligent, he's intense, he's fiercely loyal, he has a hidden power in him. His reserve covers a hidden reservoir of passion. And when he loves someone, he'll sacrifice everything for them without hesitation, no questions asked, and asking nothing in return--no thanks, nothing--without even needing them to know. He's been deeply wounded and has never fully healed. What could be more romantic? Or compelling?
;)

Absolutely that was really a great moment, probably the top moment of the entire episode.

Of course, Marshall tripping over that chair was good too, hahaha :D

Yeah that was a true comedy moment Marshall tripping over the chair!!

Agreed that quote and Jack's actions were the best part of a solid episode, Jack is THE MAN!! Garber does him so well, Jack's my fave character on the show along with Sark.

Just goes to show you dont mess with SpyDaddy!

Back