What About Me?

I really love this fic and what can I say...I love all your work. That was a perfect ending. Thank you for the pm's and looking forward to your next one tomorrow!! (y) (y) (y)

Awww!!! That's sooo cute!!! I loved the whole story! Just amazing.

Especially Eric...gotta love the man! :D

I can't wait for the new fic tomorrow!!!! :smiley:

Such a cute story, I really enjoyed it. I can understand Syd's reluctance to let Eric babysit! Cannot wait for the new story.
Thanks for the PM

I loved the ending to this!! Weiss living over their garage? It's like Joey on Friends. :lol: I'm so glad S/V ended up being a happy family. ;) This was one of my favorite fics. ^_^

Great ending!
Okay I know that Eric can be very Eric sometimes but didn't Syd overreact just a little bit here. And she definitely surprised him. Thanks for all the PMs and this great fic. And the new story coming up sounds interesting.

awesome fic !!
great ending !!
Eric babysitting syd and mike's child... very funny !! :P

can't wait for your new fic !
can you pm me when you update ?
thx

“Well... I don’t want to wait too long... but you never know, we might have a baby sooner than you think,” she smiled at him. He turned pale and swallowed hard; she burst out laughing. “That was great! Michael, we had sex for the first time two days ago.”
haha syd!! he knows nothing about girls.
awww, its over! i totally loved it! cant wait for Sincerely Yours tomorrow. Sounds very original!

Awww that was awesome. Joey is so cute!
I loved that Eric still got to live with them. :lol:

Can't wait for the new one, seems promising!

Back