What About Me?

She is not happy because she needs Vaughn to make her happy, I hope she realizes that soon.

Great start. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

The traditional awesome start from you. thank you very much. I have no idea how you come up with all of these stories but they are magnificent and are a definite highpoint to my days. Thank you very much and please keep pming me for this one as well.

that was great!!
living with eric and michael sounds like fun!! :P and they seem to get on well together! it is clear that syd is so focused on work that she hasnt thought about anything else let alone focus on having a relationship with the perfect man, which for all she knows could be right in front of her :P
thanks for the PM
update soon :D
:rolleyes: (y)

Thanks for the pm, i can't wait to read more and see what will develop between vaughn and sydney. Please keep me on the pm list. thanks.

Great start...:smiley:

Can't wait to see what will happen when one of them decide they want more than a career...

Please keep PMing me when you post more

umm... perhaps it has to do with the whole "i'm in love with michael vaughn and don't even know it." :D

Eric was Sydney’s roommate. The two of them lived with a third roommate, Michael Vaughn, in an expansive studio apartment, fifty floors above the busy streets below. Though it would seem awkward for three single people, one woman and two men, to be sharing an enclosed space, it wasn’t for them.
two guys, a girl, and a pizza place.
er...
um...
that was a good show :blush:

Sydney needs to wake up and look, really look, at Michael Vaughn. She must be blind. Can't wait for more.
Thanks for the PM

Back