What About Me?

this is so good!
Just caught up!
Love Vaughn but the whole "be my wife" after the akward kiss and marriage thing isnt great!
They should just b married for real already
UPDATE ASAP
Can i get a pm 2 please?

cute :love: Lol wish you'd done that whole Julia Roberts scene from My Best Friends Wedding when the ring gets stuck on her fingy and he has to like suck it off her finger... lol

does anyone know what i'm talking about? hahaha

Aly..x

i think the ring getting stuck on her hand is a sign that they should be together *wink*

Syd always looks hott, its just her thing, i watched her at the Oscars and she looked pretty, and it was funny when she slipped on her dress and shes like ' i do my own stunts' that was funny lol

thanx for the PM

-luv Em 💘

see he lied saying he was married
i guess he'll just have to really get mrried if he wants to be a partner
*fake sigh* poor syd she has to marry vaughn

ok im jealous

Chapter 6
The next morning, Sydney awoke with Michael’s grandmother’s ring still stuck on her finger. She ran her hand under cold water for almost five minutes and tried to pull the ring off, but it was stuck. Panicking slightly, she covered her finger with lotion and tried again. Still, the ring was stuck. Realizing she had wasted almost twenty minutes on it, Sydney gave up so she wouldn’t risk being late for work.

Upon walking into her office, the ring still on her finger, Sydney’s secretary let out a very large squeal. “You’re engaged!! Why didn’t you tell me! I didn’t even know you were seeing anyone! How did it happen?! How did he propose?! Who is he?!” she demanded.

“Whoa ok, calm down,” Sydney told her. “I’m not engaged.”

The secretary’s face fell. “But...”

“I was... trying on my friends ring and it got stuck. I can’t get it off,” she said quickly. After all, it wasn’t a total lie.

“Oh,” the secretary laughed. “Did you try soap?”

“Lotion,” Sydney sighed. “Didn’t work.”

“You could always stick your hand in a freezer for a while.”

“And lose all my fingers!” Sydney exclaimed at the odd suggestion. Her secretary just shrugged before returning to her desk.

For the whole day, Sydney played with the ring on her finger subconsciously trying to get it off. Finally, in the middle of the afternoon, she was able to pop it off rather painfully. For a moment, she hesitated, trying to figure out what to do with the ring. She couldn’t lose it or Michael would kill her and putting it back on was certainly not an option. Instead, she opted for putting it on her necklace and wearing it that way until she went home.

~*~

“Here,” she said to Michael as she placed the ring in the palm of his hand.

“Oh you got it off?” he asked.

“Yeah after a few hours of trying,” she laughed.

“Uh huh... well I’ll have to remember that this ring only fits on the fingers of very dainty women, so it's not clamped onto some other poor, unsuspecting girl’s hand,” he laughed.

“Well, no, not dainty, just normal. I have freakishly large man-hands,” Sydney groaned.

Michael laughed. “You do not have man-hands.”

“I do have man-hands!” she exclaimed as she held them up. “They’re freakish!”

“They’re pretty,” Michael assured her.

“What’s going on?” Eric asked.

“I have man-hands.” Sydney frowned.

“Oh yeah, you do. It’s freaky too,” Eric shuddered. Sydney squeaked with indignation and Michael hit him with a cereal box. “Hey! I just call it like I see it.”

“Idiot,” Michael muttered.

~*~

At Christmas, Sydney returned to her parent’s Connecticut home for the first time since the previous Christmas. It wasn’t that she didn’t like spending time with her family, she did (in moderation), but she was so busy with work that she didn’t have enough time to travel back and forth. Plus the fact that she didn’t own a car didn’t make her traveling any more convenient. That day, riding on the train, she was actually very excited to be returning home because she would be able to see her four month old nephew for the first time (other than the in the pictures that had been emailed to her). Her younger sister, Nadia, had married that January making her parents extremely suspicious of the rapid birth of her son, but once they had held their tiny grandson, all their anger disappeared.

“Sydney, you look wonderful,” her father, Jack, greeted her at the train station when he picked her up on Christmas Eve.

“Thanks Dad. How are you?” she asked as she gave him a hug.

“Good, your mother is driving me insane, but good,” Jack told her.

She laughed. “What’s Mom doing?”

“Obsessing as usual.” He groaned.

“Over Nadia?”

“Yes. She wants everything perfect for Patrick’s first Christmas.”

“The one he won’t remember.” Sydney laughed.

“Exactly,” Jack sighed.

After the fifteen minute drive, Sydney followed her father into the house and was immediately hit with a warm blast of Christmas cheer. Christmas was her mother’s favorite holiday so she went all out. Green and red ribbons lined the stairs, poinsettia plants were everywhere, as well as Santa and reindeer figurines. “Ohh Sydney!” her mother, Irina, exclaimed with joy the moment she saw her eldest daughter. She ran forward and pulled Sydney into a smothering hug.

“Merry Christmas Mom,” Sydney choked out through her mother’s hair that had covered her face.

“Oh yes Merry Christmas!! Come, you’ve got to see the baby! Nadia and Derek ran to the store for me but they left Patrick here!” Irina practically squealed as she grabbed her daughter’s hand and pulled her into the family room where there was bassinet set up in the corner. Sydney walked over to it after setting down her things and let out a soft sigh.

“Oh he’s adorable,” she smiled.

“Go ahead and pick him up. He just woke up a few minutes ago,” Irina told her.

“Mom, you know I have no idea how to hold a baby,” Sydney laughed at how pathetic she sounded.

“Go sit,” Irina gestured towards the couch as she scooped up the infant in her arms. Once Sydney was seated, Irina laid Patrick in her arms.

“Oh he’s big,” Sydney laughed as she adjusted Patrick’s weight across his lap. “Hey buddy, I’m your Aunt Sydney... but I guess you can’t say that, can you?” Sydney laughed softly as she danced her fingers across Patrick’s belly. Patrick grinned with two cavernous dimples and giggled at her.

“Isn’t that just the most adorable noise?” her mother smiled.

“Yes,” Sydney laughed.

“Mom! We’re back! And they didn’t have any cranberries left... oh Sydney!” Nadia exclaimed as she shoved the grocery bags she was carrying at her husband and rushed off to hug her sister.

“Hey,” Sydney laughed as she hugged Nadia. “Patrick is just so adorable I could eat him up.”

“Isn’t he?” Nadia grinned.

“Yeah, you won’t be getting him back. I’m keeping him.” Sydney smiled.

Nadia laughed. “Wait a few years until he’s in his terrible twos and then you can have him.”

~*~

Sydney had such a wonderful Christmas that she was incredibly reluctant to leave on the day after Christmas, mostly because of Patrick. She absolutely loved him, every inch of him, and practically clung to him the entire time she was there. It was then she decided up on her next ‘brilliant’ idea, she didn’t need a husband to make her happy, she needed a baby.

One might think that a baby and husband went hand in hand, but Sydney thought otherwise. After all, she didn’t need a husband or a boyfriend, just part of him. A part that, luckily, could be obtained without the actual man. So, shortly after the new year, Sydney began researching the process of choosing a donor and then actually getting pregnant.

“Whatcha doin’, Syd? You’ve been looking through that folder for a few nights now?” Eric asked her one evening while the three of them were eating dinner.

“Picking sperm,” she said casually as if it was ‘looking a sweater’ or ‘shopping for shoes’.

Michael and Eric exchanged glances and, thinking she was joking, burst out laughing. “What?!”

“I’m picking sperm or rather a sperm donor,” Sydney clarified, not understanding why they were so amused.

“For what?” Michael asked.

“I’m going to have a baby,” she told them.

“YOU’RE GOING TO WHAT?!” Michael and Eric exclaimed in unison.

“I’m going to have a baby,” she repeated.

“Wh... why?” Eric asked.

She shrugged. “Because I want one. So I need to pick one of these guys who is like... the best to me or something.”

“Lemme see this,” Eric said as he snatched one of the papers while Michael just stared, too shocked to speak. “6’1”, 200 pounds... neurologist – these guys could totally be lying!”

“I guess...,” Sydney said slowly, having never actually thought of that.

“Seems like a snow job to me,” Eric commented.

“Well I have to pick someone!” Sydney exclaimed.

With that, Michael finally spoke up. “Well, what about me?”

PM LIST
47tttsv
6helterskelter6
Addicted 2 Alias
albob
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
Aliascrazii
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasobsessed89
AliasSydney502
alizas
Alwazabrat
amlynac
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
ballerina
batman
benzmine
berry_kyoote_spy88
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
derevkointraining
EJ11
ekm324
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
iheartvaughn
jadeygirl
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
k-mila
lady alias
les400coups
Lily Ella
LittleNicky
Lovygirl
luckylass
maddy28
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
Mountaineer4746
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow

one&only44
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
sab-alias
sabbiee_co
Sarahmañana
scullymulder1234
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
stella1
SuperDuck123
superspy
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
sydofthesea
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
Thayna
tubby
UndercoverPhoenix47
vartan-lova
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
wiseman
kittykatsmeow
PIpp
shelley g.
sarkattack
gucci_94
Carney4ever
invisible
Crazy for Alias
mnkdance963
Remys24
Aliaschick347
Faye Vaughn
ae_gurl293
Wild_Child
aliasfreak8903
74Aliaschickita47
mountaineer_girl
Vaughn-a-holic!439
tunita
icaughtmeasark
loane
Aliasfan23
Jen-Jen
MontrealRocks
vaughnroxmysox
ubielecki
sydney//vaughn
xxaliasluverxx

Why would he say that?! he already turned her down for marraige yet he'd wnt to be the father of her baby??

aahh.

the plot thickens. can't wait to see what sydney would say!!

My first reaction was What ???? and then i tought if he finaly got some sense or this a ´ friend ` helping ´ friend ` situation meaning he´s a total m*** or realy , realy , realy dense ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Vaughn won't marry her but he's willing to be bond with her forever through a child (their child). Wonder what she's gonna say to that?

Thanks for the pm and can't wait for more.

Vaughn a sperm donor :blink: he has to be more thanjust a donor :angelic:
But it's sweet of him to volunteer

Thanks for the pm

Sab

:love: :angel2:

great... he doesn't want to marry her... but he's willing to let her carry his own flesh and blood... that is so twisted... and she thinks a baby will make her happy... whats wrong with these two... what they need is each other... so come on janet... get cracking...

Back