What About Me?

I loved how Eric followed them out of the city and is still, somewhat, a roommate. And, who knows, Syd and Vaughn will have free babysistting for their two kids.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

YaY!! they're getting married, i love that part. he proposed while they were both naked, thats funny

Joey, thats a cute name, i like that tv show too :D

thanx for all the PM's and i cant wait til the next fic

-luv Em 💘

AWW!! that was so sweet!! i loved it!! AHH!! they are so CUTE!! AHH!! OMG!! so sad it ended!! man!! OMG!! i can't stop smiling!! so crazy!! :smiley: :P!! i can't wait for your next story!! :smiley: ;)!

That was terrific...I always like Eric, but I especially liked him in this one. I can't believe I fell for your Sydney and Eric...you had so many great twists! Thank you for sharing your wonderful fic!

alright sooo whoa..i am way behind on reading all of these fics. I have been insanely busy with school and a traveling and other stuff. so i definitely want to apologize for my lack of reviews. but i definitely want to let you know that i am most certainly reading and enjoying all of your "new" fics...i say that in quotes because they're new to me but from like 2 months ago because im apparently either super lazy or tooooo busy. anyways...this fic was absolutely adorable and i loved every single minute of it! awwww...s/v loveliness. such cuties!

:smiley:
once again im sooooo sorryyy...!!!!!
-kaitlyn

OMG! This was such a cute story. They were destined to get maried and have children. YAY! Eric really should've moved on with his life. lmao. I loved this story even though it was 12 chappies.

-erin :smiley:

Back