What Alias episode are you currently watching?

The Enemy Walks In. I just saw the part where they slice the Asian guys forehead and now all I can say is omi god omi god. Gotta love Alias!!!

I just watched Conscious, Remnants, Full Disclosure, Crossings, and Alias bloopers. I love the season 3 Alias bloopers. Michael and Victor forgetting their lines it was hilarious :lol:smiley:

i just finished watching 3x21. im saving the last ep for a day when i dont have anything to do so i can watch it a few times.

Right now Im not watching an episode because Im at school!!! I really hope that the teacher doesn't figure out that the girl in the back isn't really reasurching anything!

#1redwigfan said:
Right now Im not watching an episode because Im at school!!!  I really hope that the teacher doesn't figure out that the girl in the back isn't really reasurching anything!
[post="1005609"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Being at work hasn't stopped me from indulging in my alias obsession at work. 5 computers and 3 monitors in my office, no reason why one of them can't be running an Alias episode.

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
Being at work hasn't stopped me from indulging in my alias obsession at work.  5 computers and 3 monitors in my office, no reason why one of them can't be running an Alias episode.

Xin Li
[post="1005664"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nope, not for me either, I watch Alias, and movies all day at work :woot:

Just finished crossings with my roommate, and I was saying the "we'll find each other" line that Syd says to Vaughn in the Korean jail without even knowing it, and my roommate looked at me all funny and stuff.

beccalouise said:
Is he a fan?

I've just rewatched dead drop and I'm going to watch the next one tonight!
[post="1014709"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He is a fan, and watches the show on Sundays. However, he is at like half way between level 1 and level 2. Level 1 is where you watch for the plot and the action sequences. Level 2 is where you start to really care about the relationships. So he cares somewhat about the relationships, but doesn't really devote too much attention to it.

Back