What are everyone's favorite bands/genres?

dfd3657

Cadet
So, what does everyone here like? Me, I pretty much like everything. I'll listen to whatever I think is good, whether it be metal, rock, punk, pop, rap, etc. But I'm mostly a metal/weird stuff fan. Some of my favorite bands are Dog Fashion Disco, Tub Ring, Mindless Self Indulgence, Clutch, Mr. Bungle, Faith No More, Tomahawk, Fantomas (anything Mike Patton), Shakira, Liz Phair, Rammstein, Static-X, Mudvayne, Melissa Auf der Maur, Anathema, Daiquiri, Blind Guardian, Dream Theater, Opeth, Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, Cryptopsy, Screaming Monkey Boner, Primus, Kylie Minogue, Nevermore, Soilwork, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Lacuna Coil, Bloodhound Gang, theSTART, Tsunami Bomb, PT Grimm, Arch Enemy, and more.

I am mainly a Rock fan...

but more than just a Rock fan, I like Funk, Blues, Jazz, World, Opera (sometimes), Soul

and the Rock suffixed versions of these.

i like rock music and an occasional pop song liek..right now i like the song "she will be loved" by maroon 5

but my favorite bands at the moment are evanescence,linkin park,seether,blink 182,the distillers,less than jake,all american rejects,greenday,yellowcard,the ataris,finger eleven,maroon 5,brand new, dropkick murphys,lostprophets,3 doors down,nickelback,the calling,american hi-fi,new found glory,story of the year,three days grace,good charlotte,simple plan,AFI,switchfoot,die trying,korn,sum 41,mxpx,bowling for soup,slipknot,hoobastank,puddle of mudd,red hot chili peppers,dashboard confessional,jet,the darkness,rancid,suagrcult,senses fail,yeahyeahyeahs,nodoubt, Coheed and cambria

and some other stuff...but thats all i can remember..which is actually quite alot :P

Back