What Are the Best TV Shows?

From The Star-Telegram-

By Robert Philpot

#2. Alias, ABC: Call me a spy-show geek. Accuse me of watching this just for Jennifer Garner's skimpy outfits. I don't care. The real appeal of this show, aside from its incredibly convoluted plotlines, is in the dynamics of CIA agent Sydney Bristow's really screwed-up family (Lena Olin deserves an Emmy for her keep-you-guessing performance as Sydney's morally ambiguous mom) and in the megalomaniacal villain Arvin Sloane (Ron Rifkin), whose plans for world domination outpace any Bond bad guy of the past 20 years.

Click the above link for the rest of the list!

Well, I hope she gets nominated for her role ... Lena rocks ... she just make me mad sometimes, but her character is like that and she shows the best of herself through that character ...

That is so good to see Alias doing so well and I agree Lena should get a nomination if not the award. She is sooo good! I can't believe that 24 got the top notch spot!!! It's good and all but I secretly hate it cause that's what's stopping us from seeing the second season of Alias
P.S. Doesn't the picture for the agenct look startingly fimilliar??? ;)

ya lena does deseve qan emmy she is such agreat actress... and her chemistry on screen in is practically unsurpassable....Jennifer Garner i salso a great actrees she just doesnt have the same experience but i think in A few years she will be just as good,...they are both amazing!

vaughnmyangel said:
ya lena does deseve qan emmy she is such agreat actress... and her chemistry on screen in is practically unsurpassable....Jennifer Garner i salso a great actrees she just doesnt have the same experience but i think in A few years she will be just as good,...they are both amazing!
even if Jen doesn't get nominated for this role, we need to remember that on the first year of the show, Jen took home the Golden Globe for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series ... and she beat a lot of great actresses in the run ...

:cool: He's right about Lena Olin. She came on board and the show's dramatic appeal zoomed. It's nice to see the character take on a life after the first season's conjecture about her. Olin should be nominated and WIN ! She's developed that role and it's hers. And because of her I know a lot of older people watch Alias now. (y) (y)
(y)

Alias_Gay said:
vaughnmyangel said:
ya lena does deseve qan emmy she is such agreat actress...  and her chemistry on screen in is practically unsurpassable....Jennifer Garner i salso a great actrees she just doesnt have the same experience but i think in A few years she will be just as good,...they are both amazing!
even if Jen doesn't get nominated for this role, we need to remember that on the first year of the show, Jen took home the Golden Globe for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series ... and she beat a lot of great actresses in the run ...
yup ^_^ too bad she didn't get the other one though -_- I think Lena should definitly get an Emmy for her role on Alias ^_^ heheh and what's this? Alias is #2?! It should be #1!!! :lol: :rolleyes:

Back