Music What Are You Listening To?

:cool: One of my teachers asked "If there was one thing in the world (not a person) , what would you miss the most?"

People came up with some pretty stupid answers, but I said music. :blush:

Paula said:
:cool: One of  my teachers asked "If there was one thing in the world (not a person) , what would you miss the most?"
this is off topic, I know, but I would probably say Alias. It's the only thing that gets me through the week.

I listen to:

Good Charlotte
Kelly Osbourne
Norah Jones

plus I really like Adam Sandler's Hanukkah songs

and soundtracks to:
The Parent Trap
Gilmore Girls
James Bond (I have one that has most of the theme songs)

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Paula said:
:cool: One of  my teachers asked "If there was one thing in the world (not a person) , what would you miss the most?"
this is off topic, I know, but I would probably say Alias. It's the only thing that gets me through the week.

I listen to:

Good Charlotte
Kelly Osbourne
Norah Jones

plus I really like Adam Sandler's Hanukkah songs

and soundtracks to:
The Parent Trap
Gilmore Girls
James Bond (I have one that has most of the theme songs)
Gilmore Girls has a soundtrack?

and i dont like Kelly Osbourne (esp. her song "Shut Up!")

Charlie said:
What are you listening to right now?
right now, im listening to "Hey Juliet" by LMNT. i saw them in concert with the A*Teens and I kinda got the hint that this was their "popular" song. so i got it and it is a good song.

I'm listening to Michelle Featherstone. One of her songs, 'Stay', was on Alias. This one is called 'Over You' though. It's totally my style. :D

Who am I listening to right now? (not actually listening at this very second I hope... 'cause then, well, I'm listening to my dog snore ;) ) Lets see...
Jimmy Eat World
John Mayer
Norah Jones
the old Dave Matthews Band stuff (Remember Two Things through Before These Crowded Streets)
Sarah McLachlan (new CD comes out sometime next year!!)
Dashboard Confessional
Get Up Kids
Bic Runga
and slowly, I'm getting into Joni Mitchell (thanks to the Alias ep with "River"... great song!)

Also, the soundtracks to...
Felicity (lots of the same music as Alias)
Moulin Rouge
Dawson's Creek
Les Miserables
Rent

I love classical too! Especially when studying... it really helps me focus! Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Debussy... but no flute music, 'cause I play the flute.
I live for music.

i love alot of different genres of music and there are so many to list so currently i have taken a likeing to Loveage and i just bought the newest Sonic Youth - Murray Street....i friend of mine just got tickets for us to see The Donnas and OK GO, i have never heard of The Donnas so i am not as excited as my friend and OK Go are alright...we'll see how the show goes...
S-

i'm listening to Thank ABBA for the Music. it was in ABBAMANIA and this CD is a compilation of the songs performed in the 1999 Brit Awards. this song features vocals from Steps ( :D (y) ), B*Witched, Cleopatra, Billie, and Tina Cousins.

Today is also the 1st Anniversary of the breakup of Steps, the best band of all time...let's have a moment of silence... :wiltedrose: 🇳🇴

i was listening to Al Green's Let's Stay Together, cuz my sister is obsessed w/ Lance Bass (from *NSYNC), and he was in On the Line, and in the movie, Lance's character (Kevin?) is obsessed w/ Al Green.

Back