Music What Are You Listening To?

I have a wide range of things I listen to. It's not always music, sometimes I just pick a "10 hours of waves crashing on the beach" or "3 hours of Tibetan singing bowls" video from youtube.
That reminds of the YouTube videos where it is just hours upon hours of the same ambient sound clip from a sci-fi show playing repeatedly. For example, here is 24 hours of the ST:TNG Enterprise engine noise. :eek: Being the geek that I am, I admit, sometimes I'll have something like playing while I'm at the office as background noise when I am coding.

I have the Twin Peaks dvds. menu / main page has this eight-bar synth sequence that repeats as long as you keep it in. nice background music, a bit repetitive after a while.

I have the Twin Peaks dvds. menu / main page has this eight-bar synth sequence that repeats as long as you keep it in. nice background music, a bit repetitive after a while.
I haven't seen the Twin Peaks DVDs so I'm not sure if it is the same but I did find this.... :smiley:

I asked this group for their permission to use their name in my novel. I knew it wasn't something that I had to do but I just wanted to ask anyway (you can use band names but not song lyrics or song titles)... anyway, they said that they had no problem with it and then added that they wanted a copy of the book when it was finished. :love: I was a little starstruck... needless to say. I love Royksopp.

I discovered such a thing called "Harp Core"... a play on "hardcore" lol I admit I listen to weird stuff ... :headphone: not mainstream. And not too much longer after I fell in love with this song called "Hanging On" by Active Child, Ellie Goulding made a version of the song that is just as sublime.

Here's the original
:whistle:

Back