Music What Are You Listening To?

Today's 'Listening to...' actually led to a conversation here at the office about 80's music.

It started off with me listening to "Only You" by Flying Pickets. That led to others trying to figure out where they knew that song from. That led to the the original version by Yazoo, also called Yaz (which sci-fi fans may know of ;) Music - Yazoo - Only You (from Fringe) ).

I like both versions depending on what kind of mood I'm in and have both in the collection.

For me this was when I graduated from High school and was a great time in the world...

Journey - Escape /1981 LP Album I saw these guys in concert playing this album. Everyone would hold up a Bic Lighter switched on/burning and sway back and forth as the music played.

Everyone would hold up a Bic Lighter switched on/burning and sway back and forth as the music played.
Even though my circle of friends back then didn't smoke we still had lighters just for concerts. After the local venues started banning smoking indoors glow sticks & flash lights were used. These days it's cell phones. Some people use the 'flashlight' mode but I love seeing people use "lighter" apps on their phones and swaying the phones back & forth.

Man, I'm getting old. :oldman:

Bic: BIC© Lighter - Android Apps on Google Play
Zippo: Virtual Zippo® Lighter - Android Apps on Google Play

Back