Music What Are You Listening To?

Kevin, quick question here, I noticed a Napster lawsuit for downloading music, does that effect folks that randomly down load music for this website? I want to keep it legal you know....
The videos here are mostly embedded YouTube videos, no actual music is actually being uploaded to our site. If somebody has uploaded any type of music directly here to our site then I haven't come across it yet.

Is there a reason I cannot see video? Is video embed gone?
I think I missed some news, lol.
What I see-

aLX6B9G.jpg

I'll try
Ryan Adams "So Alive"

Okay...so it's pasted in but doesn't post.

szccwDa.jpg

Last edited:
The videos here are mostly embedded YouTube videos, no actual music is actually being uploaded to our site. If somebody has uploaded any type of music directly here to our site then I haven't come across it yet.
Thanks Kevin!:cheers:I watch the news, Fox of course, and I noticed folks having issues with those downloads, I don't want to rock the boat with that issue, so I'm good to go, thanx again Kevin!

Okay...so it's pasted in but doesn't post.
It'll show up after the page is refreshed. As part of some hacks tweaks to make the videos load faster they aren't appearing when creating a new inline response. :facepalm: I'm working on it.

It'll show up after the page is refreshed. As part of some hacks tweaks to make the videos load faster they aren't appearing when creating a new inline response. :facepalm: I'm working on it.
Yeah, I noticed that awhile ago. Didn't consider it an issue so never said anything, figured it was on-purpose.
All the video embeds seem to be working for me.

Right now I am doing my two-year scrobble.
Been doin the A's and currently playing my Animals collection.
tomishereagain’s Music Profile — Users at Last.fm
I got a lot of new music these last two years.

When my mind wanders it ends up in weird places at times. Lately I've been catching up on some movies which got me thinking about the Justice League movie, which I haven't seen yet, which got me thinking about the last Batman movie which got me thinking back to the Christian Bale Batman movies which got me thinking back to the old Keaton/Clooney/Kilmer Batman movies which got me thinking that it's a shame that the Keaton Batman will likely be forgotten about by younger fans which got me thinking about the music from that movie which got me thinking about.... Prince. :headphone:

So, Prince it was for today's background music listening.

Back