Music What Are You Listening To?

Queen of Hearts by Juice Newton

OK, that may seem surprising to some but I listen to just about any & all music from that era so it wouldn't be unusual for one of her songs to pop up in my listening stream. On this occasion though I sought her out.

Why?

Because of the song Heart of Stone by Suzi Quatro. It's been driving me nuts that I keep thinking Heart of Stone sounds like another song I know but I just can't think of it. For some reason Juice Newton came to mind so I ended up seeking her stuff out to see if any songs sounded similar.

They do not. At all. :facepalm:

Maybe the word 'heart' made some kind of mental connection and that is why I thought of her. I don't know; this week I'm suffering from lack of sleep so it may been just a brain hiccup.

So, here's Queen of Hearts...

And here's Heart of Stone...

Yeeesss! Love this Billy Idol song too! Another favorite! Thank you!
See the icon by the smiley face? 4 squares and a triangle down button. press that first, press the media button next, then open up a another window, find u-tube, open up the video, left click it it will say copy video, go to the media put the curser hit paste then finish the task, presto viola you have a video....

See the icon by the smiley face? 4 squares and a triangle down button. press that first, press the media button next, then open up a another window, find u-tube, open up the video, left click it it will say copy video, go to the media put the curser hit paste then finish the task, presto viola you have a video....
You can copy & paste a YouTube URL directly in your message without having to use the editor menu. It'll automatically embed the video as long as it's a valid URL. ;)

Thanks for the help and I will give that a go.

:wideeyed:

"Hallelujah sung by Kaylee Rogers and Killard House School Choir in 2016. Copyright 2016 Kaylee Rogers/Killard House School Kaylee, a student at Killard House Special School in Northern Ireland, who suffers from autism and ADHD; stunned the online world with a choir rendition of Leonard Cohen’s 'Hallelujah'."​

Back