Music What Are You Listening To?

Alias_babe2007 said:
Superchic[k]'s "Last One Picked"--- Best CD I own at the moment
Jars of Clay's "The Eleventh Hour"

Amazing stuff, you should check them out. :smiley:
u like Christian music? that's cool. i can't find any of their CDs at the library and i dont wanna spend money on them. AND i dont wanna download it, cuz i have dial up.

I'm listening to Avril: mu world is a great song!
Good Charloote: luv Anthem!
No doubt: Running reminds me sooooo much of Alias
Jennifer Lopez: Dear Ben is a pretty good song and a lot of other various artists and songs

I'm listening to the radio and Lose Yourself is playing, speaking of which, 8 Mile comes out today in cinemas (hey it aint my fault we're so damn behind)

But yall should try listening to "Do it with Madonna" by The Androids. The song is so funny and the film clip is even better.

i love this line from it:

"I'd really like to be with Britney

i think she's really really hot

but how would u like to be with her

she's always hanging with her mom"

LMAO

Right now I be listening to Linkin Park. Man I love them. They're awesome not to mention they have a new cd coming out in a few months. Oh YEAH!!

:ninja:

listening to the radio again, kyle and jackie o (umm for those who arent in sydney, think 2 radio DJ's u like who r funny and kinda intersting to listen to) now they're playin beautiul - Christina Aguilera, this songs growing on me..
now it's the vines, outta the way, btw who else likes the vines?

aliasbabe48 said:
I'm listening to Avril: mu world is a great song!
Good Charloote: luv Anthem!
No doubt: Running reminds me sooooo much of Alias
Jennifer Lopez: Dear Ben is a pretty good song and a lot of other various artists and songs
of course they played one song during a eppy when she was going though the airport in paris

Existentialist said:
I shall believe by Sheryl Crow

Very very good song.
i love that song so much.. funniest connection to the song is jj produced "the pallbear" and at the end when david and gwen dance together mv is in the same room later to be used when he is running after syd..just something i've been thinking about for a while

Back