What are you obsessed with?

OMG I totally forgot star trek!!!! and star wars!!!!! how could i!!!!!!!!! OMG i love star trek and star wars!!!!!!!! how awful of me ::hits head against wall::

Hm..let me think. MY SNOWMAN!! He's just cute! I love cream soda! It's just TO CREAMY! *Licks lips*. Hm..I also like Matrix...what else! Ugh! My brain isn't working right now.

Star Wars, Ancient Egypt, ALL the history courses I have at school, my pets, my family, my friends, Sci Fi, the skatepark (my friend only goes there for the guys. SHEESH! I go there for skating down ramps and having fun!), etc. There are a lot of things I like but those hafta be the other things I'm obsessed with.

LMAO, things I obsessed with is:

Macgyver
Smallville
Tom Welling
Michael Vartan
Enterprise
U.S Marines
Richard Dean Anderson
Stargate sg-1
MATH!!
School
Internet
the phone
weekends

LMAO, did I forget something! Yeah, I'm a wee bit weird..LMAO

I think I said it before ... but now, more than ever ...

I am obsessed with

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ALIAS </span>

with all these theories and that Season Finale ....

yep, there are quite a lot of theories out there, but, as J.J. had proved before, you can never know for sure. ^_^

my most recent obsession is with The Bourne Identity. I'm reading the book and it is really really good and I just can't put it down!!!

and also my new guitar. I got a guitar! I got a guitar!
I just can't get over the shock. :lol:

hmmm...berfore it was harry potter cuz i thought that guy was hella cute...but now its more....bsb..>=)..well now im obsessed with skool cuz the stuff for med skool...but the biggest obsession is.....sleep...thats all i do now

Hmmmm.......I'm obsessed with anything Celtic, James McAvoy (a scottish actor), David Anders, Hayden Christensen, LOTR, Harry Potter (more so the books than the movies), Star Wars :starwars:, Horror movies and just anything to do with horror kinds of stuff, and last but not least.....HALLOWEEN!!!! :pumpkin:

Vicky :smiley:

AC/DC (and most old school G'n R, Def Leppard etc.)
Cricket (the sport not the bug!)
Baseball
Ice Hockey (Go Canucks Go!!!)
Computers
JG
Orlando Bloom
Jensen Ackles!

Can I be obsessed with reading? Because I definitely am! And obviously dance....dance....and more dance!!!!!! What would I do without it?

And along with Sarah....I LOVE Macgyver!
(that's the greatest avator ever!!!!!!!)

my most recent obsession is with The Bourne Identity. I'm reading the book and it is really really good and I just can't put it down!!!

I'm reading the book too!!! Way differen't from the movie!!

Back