What are you obsessed with?

Sunfire_77 said:
I am obsessed with.......... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Sitting on wee little people!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAA
LMAO!!!! that's funny! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! eventhough that's kind of mean

Hmmm... DON'T LAUGH!!!! Michael Vartan, Ethan Embry, Vincent D'Onofrio, Gil Grissom from CSI (hey, he's old, but he is DEAD SEXY!!), Iceman (the actor who plays him), and Wolverine (the character). -nod-

freelancer26 said:
ditto i saw this really hot guy today he just walked right up to me and said hi and stuff i think he has a thing 4 me
lucky!

my list starts out with Michael Vartan, Keanu Reeves, Brad Pitt, J Comeaux, Luke, that guy on phone booth...

Ooohh, and good poetry and literature. I love Robert Frost--this is from memory--

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

-sighs- It's beautiful! I also love John Grisham... He's my fav. author! :D

Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
I am obsessed with "Alias" (what else) ... and my one and only, Keanu Reeves ...
Keanu Reeves....yummy

I AM ALSO OBSESSED WITH MATT! well, duh... ^_^
isn't he yummy ... ;)
oh yeah! the Matrix makes me drool! guys are so hot in black! ::Passes out::
Yeah, I have always liked him ... but since the Matrix and being in black as Neo ... well, he makes drool too ... he is so sexy as Neo ... man, I want him ... :rolleyes:

yah, i know! i have a very long list of hot guys i like i'll list a few of them

michael vartan
vin deisil
brad pitt
keanu reeves
my neighbor (i don't believe he just got this brand new car and he's only 16 and his family doesn't have anymore money than i do.)

Alias_Gay said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
I am obsessed with "Alias" (what else) ... and my one and only, Keanu Reeves ...
Keanu Reeves....yummy

I AM ALSO OBSESSED WITH MATT! well, duh... ^_^
isn't he yummy ... ;)
oh yeah! the Matrix makes me drool! guys are so hot in black! ::Passes out::
Yeah, I have always liked him ... but since the Matrix and being in black as Neo ... well, he makes drool too ... he is so sexy as Neo ... man, I want him ... :rolleyes:
Neo is one of the sexiest guys alive I mean he's strong and brave and yet he has a shy and confused thing about him that turns me on!

emetib said:
Neo is drop dead sexy!! -drools- I loved the Matrix-- It was FANTASTIC!! If you haven't seen it, GO!!
oh and i almost forgot neo (the matrix) i'm an idiot how could i forget? bad bad girl! :banghead:

Back