What are you obsessed with?

What are you obsessed with other than alias. LIke.......a sport, a food, a video game, a person etc.

I am obsessed with Arbys, College football, and Jennifer Garner oops, i forgot, the message board..
What about you???

HAHAH! this list is going to take forever!!! i'm obsessed with so many things... ok:

Jennifer Garner
Fearless series... especially Gaia
Going on message boards
reading
cookies, ice cream
SHOPPING!!!! heh heh
Fashion magazines
Michael Kors, D & G
Becky Bloomwood
Gisele Bundchen
this smilie~~~ :blink:

ok... i'll stop!

I have lots of obsessions. Here are just a few....(not counting my obsessions of the day or week!)

~JENNIFER GARNER!
~Wierd skits/plays we do in school for different subjects(so far I was an angry customer in a returant, little red ridinghood, an agressive drunk, Mrs. Washington Dodge from a Night to Remember, Achilles, a flamenco dancer, attorney, and I had to be the borring narrator once for the stupid spring pagent b/c I have a "good projectile voice.")
~Internet...I spend all my free time on it.
~Shopping...my fave weekend activivty.
~Stalking...yep I stalk people for fun. Seriously. I ahve the lisence plates of the majority of my teachers and I know where they live alogn with other people. I'm kind of a Harriet the Spy wannabe!
~Fencing
~Evanescence
~Sais...I'm trying to convince my mother for martial arts training, sais r kewl!
~Stickers/Stamps/Coins...I have a huge collections of em!
~Neopets...I just grew out of it 4 months ago...but I am a rich and powerful person in the land of Neopia. :D But the plushies from Limited Too and Claire's are adorable!
~Beanie Babies/Beanie Buddies/Attic Tresures...oh god forbid...I filled most of my walk in closet (which i turned to a toy storrage) with them!
~My grades...yeah I'm rather obsessed with them too. Anything below a 95 is not good! 90 is passing for my standards!

Ahhhh! how could i forget!??? GRADES :woot: hehe, i'm the same marlene, i get dissapointed if it's a 95 or under because it's an A- :P my friends hate me though... "A 94 IS SOOO GOOD YOU STUPID GIRL!!"

hehe, i'm also trying to persuade my parents to let me take martial arts. i got so obsessed with it after watching Alias and reading Fearless!

let's see...

-naming things (I'm not exactly obsessed, it's just a hobby, really :D)
-travel (I recently tried to read a seven-hundred page tour book of Europe. After three days, my eyes started to hurt because the type was so small. :lol:smiley:
-fashion designers and shopping (nance and I are fellow "investment associates" :D)
-shoes. I love love love love shoes. ^_^
-anything to do with LOTR. I swear, Nad is an total angel!!! :lol:
-maps. call me crazy, but I like them. :D
-photographs (especially ones of my friends doing really weird things. ^_^ )
-collages. ( I love making them. Except I hate cleaning up the messes I always seem to make. :D)
-anything vintage. Vintage clothes, vintage movies, I love it all!
-old Hollywood. Need I say more?
-singing songs no one has ever heard of to annoy my friends. (they especially loved my rendition of "Mellow Yellow". not. :D)
-gossipy magazines (my current favorite is Us.)
-movies (really bad, really good, I like 'em all!)

I think that's all. :D

Hmm... I am such an obsessive freak, I could go on for days but I'm not going to bore you. I'll just say a few.

-Grades, grades, grades, I get too worked up if I don't get high enough.
-Celebrities- JG, Julianne Moore, Anna Paquin
-Baseball!!!
-Reading everything there is
-MOVIES!!!
-Computer (internet) Building webpages, doing fun stuff with graphics even though I suck
-Music
-Drama

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
-fashion designers and shopping (nance and I are fellow "investment associates" :D)
kate im hurt! i shop with you almost every week on here! -_- *sniffle sniffle*its okay!i 'd rather shop by meself!LOL!!, jk! :P

okay my obsessions! i have many, im warning you!besides alias(which is the biggest i think?!):
-the message board(the referring to allalias,hehe!)
- Marc Jacobs and other designers, but mostly Marc!
- Dance-love it, watch it, do it, compete!
-Theatre and all things Broadway
- Shopping-gotta love it!
-reading, im a readaholic! i am always reading a new book or the same one twice!
- and many many more but thats some of the major ones! :P :D ^_^

Victoria King said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
kate im hurt! i shop with you almost every week on here! -_- *sniffle sniffle*its okay!i 'd rather shop by meself!LOL!!, jk! :P

okay my obsessions! i have many, im warning you!besides alias(which is the biggest i think?!):
-the message board(the referring to allalias,hehe!)
- Marc Jacobs and other designers, but mostly Marc!
- Dance-love it, watch it, do it, compete!
-Theatre and all things Broadway
- Shopping-gotta love it!
-reading, im a readaholic! i am always reading a new book or the same one twice!
- and many many more but thats some of the major ones! :P :D ^_^
LMAO!! of course we're all shopaholic sisters!! why do we spend our time in the shopaholics thread anyway?! and we can't forget crazy spinster!!

noooooooooooo vicki, you are my first and foremost "investment associate"!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

now how could I go shopping without you? ^_^

one thing I am also majorly obsessed with it this site. I'm on almost every single day, even if it's just for a minute!

LOL!!!yes you are both right! we are shopping sistas! and we mustnt forget crazy!!!!and yes our little random shopping excursions in odd thread when we were bored!LOL!!!

and i know what you mean about this site, i come here everyday for at least five minutes, usually more and more and more!LOL

aww, you gals are so sweet! you remembered me! :D don't forget lenkid - a fellow becky bloomwood follower (we've almost formed our own cult! sacrifice our visas to the shopping gods :shocked: ;))

flowers for everyone!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: hehehehehehe...

yes, shopping is quite an obssession. sorry, aliashombre! i know how much you don't like it! :P

right now, at this very second, i'm obssessed with grades because i have two midterms coming up - one tomorrow and one on thursday. :o_O: ugh.

but remember, everyone - grades aren't everything. don't measure your self-worth with your grades. if you do, you'll just self-destruct like me. seriously. grades are NOT everything. i still have to tell myself that (even though i still don't believe myself sometimes - i know, i'm having lots of problems with myself. going a bit crazy! :blink:smiley:

Thanks for remembering me guys! :D

Shopping is for sure right up there for me, and like crazy, I'm obsessed with grades right now because I'm like literally 10 hours from my last final for the year.

but lets see, other things, definitely the internet, magazines are my downfall, hitting pubs after a tough day at work, anything entertainment-wise, Dark Angel, um, I could go on and on here. ;)

I'm sure ya'll know the most obvious obsession besides Jennifer, but NASCAR is one. :D I also enjoy "Knight Rider", writing, playing video games and going on the computer.

hmmmmmmmm..... What am I obsessed with:

Lord of the rings
reading
movies
the matrix
John mayer
Jimmy fallon
Wildlife rehibilitation
Alias
allalias
being healthy
chocolate
art

among others

crazy spinster said:
(we've almost formed our own cult! sacrifice our visas to the shopping gods :shocked: ;))
yes the weekly sacrifice of visas and our trips to the mall daily! :P
and sydbristow, i love john mayer! my one friend got me hooked on him! ^_^ which i think is a good thing!

Back