What are you playing now?

I got sucked back into WoW some months ago. It's fun, but really, it's not the game for me. Still, I have long-standing friends there and druids rock, so I probably won't stop any time soon (unless the unthinkable happens and a good game comes out).

At the moment --- siege crafting in Daoc while writing parody songs of Daoc and EQ1-2.
Playing lately -- Sword of the New World but might stop that with this next nerf update. EQ2. Daoc. Legends of Norrath (hubby's).
Waiting... for Warhammer beta and the new classic EQ servers. And for.........

SMASH BROTHER'S BRAWL!!!!

Got us a Wii, now just need that dang game to be released. RAWR

I keep skipping around on the days I tend to have a little free time. Mainly tried EQ2 and am now in WoW once again because at least the graphics don't give me a headache. I keep trying Dragon Realms, but it's so hard for me to know where I am/what I'm doing without a graphical interface.

I've been playing EQ2 and surprisingly find it addictive. I didn't particularly like it before but now it suits me. Go figure.

It's basically EQ2 and maybe WoW if I start getting that urge to play my hunter again.

I've been playing Broken Computer 4: Revenge of The Faulty Processor.

It's a tough game to play through, and not really all that fun. But I'm almost done with it, and I'm just about to get the final part upgrade and then I can assemble the Master Rig and defeat the evil Boredom Lords! Just a few more days.

Aside from that, I was playing a lot of TF2, beat and loved Half-Life 2 and Portal, looking forward to Smash Brothers, waiting for Assassin's Creed for PC, waiting for Spore, and been amusing myself during this stint of BC4 via Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on Wii virtual console, GTA: San Andreas on PS2, Ogre Battle on an SNES emulator, Ogre Battle 64 on an N64 emulator, and been blasting through NeverWinter Nights as a supremely powerful wizard.

Oh, also I've been looking at Fallen Earth pretty interestedly. Looks really good. Oh, and I'm looking foward to a few Half-Life 2 mods, like Black Mesa: Source and City 7: Toronto Conflict.

~Dune~

I stopped playing EQ2 around Christmas (waiting for the "skeletal Revamp"), and have been playing Abes Exoddus, Severance: Blade of Darkness, Rollcage 2 and Trackmania Nations instead. I'm also having a perpetual two-Player Network-Session at home since about two Months, where we play Doom 3, Flatout, Dungeon Siege 2 and Age of Wonders 2.
...aaaand i've very recently come into a nice Betatest. :D2

the Dune said:
Oh, also I've been looking at Fallen Earth pretty interestedly. Looks really good.
I'm watching that one too - not remotely as interested as i'm in HJ though, but anyway. I wish we had that kind of News for Heros Journey... just imagine: A Q&A and a Piece of Lore every Week ! :_|

I'm playing LOTRO regularly and having a lot of fun. I'm also enamored with Crysis. It is one of the best games I have ever played.

Looking forward to Age of Conan and Darkfall

Crysis kind of interests me, but I've spoken to people with near top of the line systems who struggle to run it. It just demands too much in terms of computing power, even with my impending system upgrade.

That said, the MechWarrior total conversion mod for Crysis makes me want to at least try to run it, if only for that mod.

~Dune~

Sadly, no MMO currently, just not interested.
I just got Mario Galaxy which is pretty cool. Hopefully, it will hold me over until the release of BRAWL.
Oh man, my anticipation is all on BRAWL right now (march 9 release woot)

Crysis kind of interests me, but I've spoken to people with near top of the line systems who struggle to run it. It just demands too much in terms of computing power, even with my impending system upgrade.

That said, the MechWarrior total conversion mod for Crysis makes me want to at least try to run it, if only for that mod.

~Dune~

I am currently only able to run it on Medium settings and DX9 - But it is still amazing. I will definitely run through the game in the future when my hardware catches up and I can max all the settings.

I'm getting back into Pokemon again. Seriously if they turned this game into an MMO it would be like digital crack for the masses. O_o

I mostly just play WoW, and Mod Unreal Tournament whenever I make a new character.

I don't have much time for games because I'm constantly typing tutorials on Maya for the tech camp :-( ((soooooo close to finishing! SOOO CLOSE!))

Pokemon??? What!? Lego Universe isn't enough for you people, now you want Pokemon too? *giggles*
Ya know they have a pokemon trainer that looks like Ash in the SmashBrothers Brawl coming out in two weeks....

Pokemon??? What!? Lego Universe isn't enough for you people, now you want Pokemon too? *giggles*
Ya know they have a pokemon trainer that looks like Ash in the SmashBrothers Brawl coming out in two weeks....

I wish it was two weeks but the date has been pushed back to March 9th.
If there was a Pokemon MMO, I'd play. I lost interest in Pokemon a long time ago but if an MMO was announced, I'd be really excited.
(as unevolved Squirtle is still my favorite one)

I've tried them all, only WoW could hold me. And that's only because of the insane amount of "stuff" to do. Not because I like the game... I rather dislike the game. But, if I'm going to pay for something, it might as well be a LOT of something. Now, if you could take all the content from WoW and throw it into CoH, I'd be there. Way better game, but unfortunately 1/10th the content.

I guess I'm kind of hoping HJ will be CoH + WoW-amounts of Content + More. I don't know if I'll get that, but from the bits of info released, it certainly seems like it. Just hope they can confirm/reconfirm some stuff, at GDC. [-o|