What are you playing now?

I just hope that they have a berserker like class...
SO far there are no Heavily armored dual wielding fighter classes. They're all tanks!

I never really think of berserker as a heavy armor type class. I always thought of them more like a very strong very powerful kind of quick and light armored. Basically with their great offensiveness being their defense.

I never really think of berserker as a heavy armor type class. I always thought of them more like a very strong very powerful kind of quick and light armored. Basically with their great offensiveness being their defense.

True. I gues we wore Studded Leather, not chain. We had high HP though, but not as high as Warriors. I guess they just seem heavilly armored next to the Hibbie casters (bastards)
Looking towards the Choppa and whatever else I can find like it. If there's only one race with somthing like Choppa I guess that just benefits me more. Now I need a hulky yet not to ugly race...but that's not going to happen. Everything is either big and ugly or small and cute. I'm not a big fan of the "I'm good, your evil" kind of thing though.

Cute? In Warhammer? Everything is dark and either scarey sexy or seriously butt ugly. Okay, the dwarves are average but well... let's be frank--the races of that world are UGLY. Even the high elves look sickly and spooky. Humans look deranged. Dark elves are just plain vampiric freaks. Orcs... gobbies... eewww.

I'm having trouble coming up with a good char makeup to fit such ugly races. lol

Cute? In Warhammer? Everything is dark and either scarey sexy or seriously butt ugly. Okay, the dwarves are average but well... let's be frank--the races of that world are UGLY. Even the high elves look sickly and spooky. Humans look deranged. Dark elves are just plain vampiric freaks. Orcs... gobbies... eewww.

I'm having trouble coming up with a good char makeup to fit such ugly races. lol

Ah, have you seen the art for the Dark Elves? They're not vampiric freaks. They just...like blood a whole lot. Especially the blood of high elves.

ppfftt the dark elves are vampy, freaky, harsh, ugly looking faces on hot bodies in skimpy clothing. Gotta sell the game so toss in the hot bodies. Come on, you like it, you know it.

Warhammer Online looks like ass in general. There's a huge difference between a art style and looking like ass. Warhammer Online definitely looks like ass.

*stops to think of when she's seen ass* Well now if you don't want the intimate details of my sex life then I guess I can't tell you when I've seen ass. And I've seen some mighty fine backsides in my 40ish years. Can't think of a one that I'd consider ugly.

Sooo just what is your description of "ass" eh? *snickers*

Final Fantasy XI and a veritable wealth of mostly crappy free games have kept my interest until a few months ago. (Mabinogi is actually hella original and fun, if anyone is looking for something to putz with)

But I have a confession to make.

My name is Aini. It's 2008. I now have a PC that could run AoC at max or near max and I'm playing a text game.

Yup. Still playing FFXI with some RL friends, but DragonRealms it is.

Still, I'd kill for a new MMO that actually interests me :(

I'm currently in the "waiting for something decent to play" camp. My computer has slowly been developing hardware issues for the last year or so and they finally reached the point where I couldn't play WoW anymore. My computer is old enough that I just want to get a whole new machine... but I haven't yet and it's been several months now since I last played WoW.

Originally I thought that I'd get a new pc quickly so I could pick it back up, but that didn't happen. I came to the realization that there is nothing out there right now that interests me enough to drop a ton of money into having a new machine built. And so I wait, let technology grow and take its course, and I'll probably see what's available sometime closer to the release of a game I actually want to play.

I don´t play anything at the moment. Just don´t like most of the games, because I am not such an action loving kind of player and most games are made just for action and leveling.

playing AoC and PAA:ROTPOD:E1, at the moment. Obviously still waiting for HJ and the next George RR Martin book... (it will consume my life the same way video games do after all)

I play wow and I'm usually beta testing a couple of games on the side.

Currently grinding Consortium faction for that one stupid must have engineering schematic. Arrrgh![pulls out hair]