What are you playing now?

Been awhile since I posted here...

Well, gave WAR a try but I am amazed how Mythic took a world deep with lore and turn it into such a shallow game. So, played about a month and a half, accepted it as a loss and quit.

Stopped playing MMOs in general for a few weeks.

Returned to WoW. Started a totally new character on a completely new server to see how that's like. Game feels a bit fresh because I'm basically starting from scratch again.

So if anyone is playing WoW, I play Kelian the blood elf rogue on the Sisters of Elune server. If you are interested in giving WoW a try and just want to RP or whatever, I'm around late nights.

Oh, I do have older characters on Moon Guard as well but haven't had the urge to try them yet. Should really explore Northrend and roll a Death Knight. I hear the story is pretty good.

I'm still trucking in DR. I dabble as a solo player in Guild Wars and have even reactivated my EQOA account to muck around there for a bit. Yay for first gen console MMOs!

-Evran

I recently went back to LotRO - after playing for a Month at Release. I started anew and am taking Things very slowly. It's really amazing how often i come across active Roleplayers, even though everyone should be in Moria right now.

Aside from that, i'm playing Oblivion, after spending Ages selecting and installing well over a hundred Mods... and making my own digitigrade Khajiit.

LOTRO here as well. This game has come a long way since it was released. Moria is a great expansion to an already great game. I don't think there is a better MMO out there right now.

Been a logn time since I visited HH, got distracted by....life? How strange.

I'm not playing anything atm, I'm waiting for a real good game to come out, if that happens. And HJ if that comes out.
-ZINK

LOTRO here as well. This game has come a long way since it was released. Moria is a great expansion to an already great game. I don't think there is a better MMO out there right now.

I just reinstalled LOTRO, and plan on buying/playing Moria as soon as my progression guild in WoW downs the Lich King. Honestly, it's painful waiting, because even with all this new stuff, WoW still has its demons. My champion and captain are calling me.

Playing EQ2 now... what about you all? Anything change? Someone has been trying to get me to play runes of magic ( www.runesofmagic.com )
he says the graphics are a rip off of WoW, but the game play is different.. supposed to be F2P but in open beta. I havent played a good F2P game yet.

Nothing at all (online at least). WoW failed to entice me back with WotLK, HJ is doing it's best to imitate vaporware (and hey, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...), Darkfall is still in beta, yadda yadda yadda...

There is nothing out now that would entice me to build my new computer and as long as I keep waiting, technology keeps improving (and the price on the components I was originally eyeing keeps dropping) so it doesn't make sense to build until I actually have something to play.

Back to playing good ole EQ2 well at least until i see how bad they screw things up with this new GU52. Then who knows maybe one day darkfall will get released.....prob the same day as HJ.

Back to playing good ole EQ2 well at least until i see how bad they screw things up with this new GU52. Then who knows maybe one day darkfall will get released.....prob the same day as HJ.

what server are you playing on Cordy? I am on kithicor

Why is it ironic? Other games just don't have the amount of depth that DR has.
DragonRealms. - I couldn't play anything else.
Using powers of logic...
Hero's Journey - I'm working on it as a GM, but I wouldn't play it.

I know thats probably not the actual case, your post just tickled my ironic funny bone. Hence the wink emote. I guess I'll leave the witty observations to someone else from now on. b-( <-- me.

-Evran

DragonRealms. - I couldn't play anything else.
Using powers of logic...
Hero's Journey - I'm working on it as a GM, but I wouldn't play it.

Hero's Journey is not currently playable. Unless you count within the realm of testing. Hence she couldn't play it.

I know you were just jesting, but people (myself included) have been ragging a bit too much on Div lately.

Playing EQ2, sans expansion, and still having fun. I just can't seem to invest in the expansion at this point. They turned on Vanguard for me (for free) and I played it for a while, and although it was fun, I couldn't see playing it at this point in its cycle. I've been thinking of getting an IRC game going, D&D 3.5, but I haven't found more than one person who wants to play.