What Are You Reading Right Now?

finished zipped last night. and spent the good part of my day reading the theif lord. now i should really start reading books on my list...if reading the intro to Antigone counts...lol. Argh...y r all the books on the list insanely thick classics. classics are sometimes pretty bad to begin with, now thick 1's too. so i picked up antigone its 58 pages, with a 26 page intro. puke. i still need to finish hamlet. i keep reading that outloud in short spurts...for the past 3-4 months. still haven't read the devil wears prada or the 3rd shopaholic book! argh!

The Pursuit!!! It's gr8 so far! I just love going to read it, and seeing michael on the front cover!

man, i swear, borders is like an alias zone. There's this one casheer, everytime i go there and buy an alias book, she's like, "Oh that show is awesome!" and i talked to like 3 other ppl there who are like, "Alias is the greatest show!" sry a lil off topic but i had 2 share! lol

I've just been reading way 2 much. Eh...trying to procastinate from the books i really have to read. But I am reading broken wings, antigone, and I should be starting the catcher in the rye!

Marlene said:
I've just been reading way 2 much. Eh...trying to procastinate from the books i really have to read. But I am reading broken wings, antigone, and I should be starting the catcher in the rye!
Antigone...*shudder* I love almost every book/story I've read. And Greek mythology is quite interesting...until it comes to this one. I completely failed my test on it (54/100)...lowest grade in the class, b/c I disliked the story immensely!

im reading harry potter and the orrder of the phoenix right now, and im loving it! im only on page 400, but im working my way up to the end. i have to say i still like harry potter and the goblet of fire better. i also just finished reading sister spy (i forget who its by). i would defiantely recommend each one.

Back