What Are You Reading Right Now?

just finished "An Empire for Slavery" and half of "The Texas Heritage". I have to read "The Texas Revolutionary Experience" and finish it by Tuesday.

JUST FINISHED READING PRINCESS DIARIES 4! MIA GOES 4TH!!!
it's very VERY good!!!!! jjejejeje.... :D i luved it!!!
& Michael souns SO SO perfect!!!(well... of course MV goes 1st!)

I just finished reading "The Action Heroine's Handbook" which is part of that worst case scenario series. It's pretty funny and it qoutes Alias twice

I have 20 more pages of "On the Free Choice of the Will" by St. Augustine to go. :rolleyes: And then I get to start reading Descartes. :o_O: This philosophy class is gonna kill me!!

i just read "dancing in my nuddy pant" i think it's called like that... well i liked it..
& i am reading "Lady: my life as a b****" by Melvin Burgess
i borrowed it from a freind it's quite gud. ^_^

I'm reading the Best American Essays of 2003 for my english class. Some of them are pretty boring (one talked about lavender the whole time), but others are very good.

Right now I am reading Roswell - Loose Ends by Greg Cox. It's pretty good. They swear in it more than I would like because they (the characters) can be talking to one another about something important and randomly one of them will start swearing... it kinda ruins what they were talking about. o.O But otherwise I have liked the book so far, even though I jsut started and am only on page 60 something ;)

Back