What Are You Reading Right Now?

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
okay, this is the list I have to read for summer: :(

East of Eden
Angela's Ashes
Snow Falling on Cedars
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

any recommendations on which one's better? because i have to chose one :thinking:
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is really good.. I've read it three times and it just gets better..

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:

East of Eden
Angela's Ashes
Snow Falling on Cedars

any recommendations on which one's better? because i have to chose one :thinking:
I read East of Eden like 2 months ago and I liked it. :smiley:

Tuulia said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:

East of Eden
Angela's Ashes
Snow Falling on Cedars

any recommendations on which one's better? because i have to chose one  :thinking:
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is really good.. I've read it three times and it just gets better..
thanks! i'll consider it. that's what one of my friends also said, but i was a skeptic back then. ^_^

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:

East of Eden
Angela's Ashes
Snow Falling on Cedars

Yeah I would also suggest East of Eden. It's a really really good book.

I'm reading Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackerayand The Bretheren by John Grisham

Brittany said:
ooo kris! Read East of Eden! I really like it so far, I'm actually reading it right now....
hehe, what's it about? :P i told myself i wouldn't read another Steinbeck book, but i should start picking something very soon! ^_^

the insiders by J. Minter

Maine Summer

Princess and the Pauper

[maggie tell me how 'a great and terrible beauty is. i wanna read it but i'm not sure if it'd be good]

Back