What Are You Reading Right Now?

For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway. Good book, but I need a Spanish-English dictionary to understand all the little phrases and words they use. :lol:

For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway. Good book, but I need a Spanish-English dictionary to understand all the little phrases and words they use. :lol:

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
i'm reading fearless book #5 :smiley:

i can't believe i didn't buy the series sooner. i looooove fearless.
gaia is my hero! :D
yea, but the ghost writer screws it up later on...i'm peeved about that still.

Book #12 is amazing!!! it's my favorite one and also the one where she runs away. not sure of the name.

as you can tell (if it isn't already obvious enough) i used to love fearless (points to username)
what's the ghost writer?

i'm reading #6 now
Well, the books still have her name on it (Francine Pascal) but then you can totally tell that the writing style is different and even Gaia is different!
omigosh that's horrible!!!

when does that start? i dont want to buy a book like that!! (though i'll still get it at the library just to see if i want to read it anyways)

school reading list since summer is drawing to a close. :( gots to read The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven. and do logs on them. (it's a collection of shortstories)

ot: hey sis. :smiley:

I just finished reading The Face On the Milk Carton, which I bought yesterday on the way home from a trip. I wish I'd bought the next book, because I really want to know what happens. I guess I'll have to see if it's at the library.

Back