What Are You Reading Right Now?

Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter- I have to read it for my advanced English class that I start on Wednesday (AH! SCHOOL!), but I really enjoy the book. It has passion, intrigue, and well psychological stuff. It's fun.

Quick comments on books others are reading (sorry i just cant keep my mouth shut when it comes to literature! ^_^ )
Hang a thousand trees with ribbons was one of my favorite books in middle school and i still love it! Very well done and I adore historical fiction.

Wicked~ umm yea look at my av and you can see how obsessed i am! For me to change my av(which i had had ever since i joined that takes passion to seperate from your first av, well at least in my case it did :P ) I really liked the book but i prefer the plot twists and ending of the musical over the book actually. Of course when you get idina and kristin with schwartz music, its kind of an unfair contest between the musical and book! :lol:

Scarlet Letter~ I was the only one in my english class to really admire that book! its one of my favorites. I am very glad you enjoy it!

okay onto what I am reading and have been reading:

Past week: The Jane Austen Book Club(if you love Jane Austen and fluff, read this book! it took me a day and was just very nice and easy fluff with tons of Jane Austen references!)

Reading that book prompted me to re-read two of my fave Jane Austens; Pride and Prejudice and Emma.

Just started: Queen of the South

VaughnsAHottie said:
Micheal Moore Is A Stupid White Man~Since I already read the other one written by micheal moore himself
[post="976297"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: i love that title!!! cracks me up every time

Back