What Are You Reading Right Now?

Just bought the newest Gossip Girl book (You're the One That I Want) and Shopaholic & Sister (I wanted to get paperback cause I have the previous three in paperback so that the collection would like nice, but I can't wait so I got hardcover :lol:smiley: today which means I shall be reading them both tonight!

My sister read that. 1000 pages! Eeek! That would take me a year to read! I'm reading To Kill A Mockingbird right now. My sister said it was somewhat questionable. I'm only on page 60. What is in it?

xinli11 said:
Is it any good? I assume you liked it.  I thought about seeing it.
[post="1016357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Definitely one of my favorite books. I cry everytime I read it. It's definitely romantic. Le sigh.

But I actually liked the movie better. :mellow:

i have an exam so...

The Presidency by J. Cohen and D. Nice

The Presidency: Classic and Contemporary Readings by J. Cohen and D. Nice

THe Presidential Difference: Leadership Style from FDR to Clinton

Alias Anna said:
i just reread harry potter 3 :P
[post="1017195"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Le sigh. I packed ALL my books (cause we were supposed to move out by the 26th, but then the buyers changed their minds :hmm:smiley:... and now I wish I hadn't. Cause I still have to finish re-reading HP4. :(

The thing is, whenever I start reading a book, I don't stop unless I have to sleep. So I finish with it as fast as possible which sucks cause then I need a new book sooner. :hmm:

I always end up reading the same books over and over. :lol:

I think I'm going to make my dad go get my books tomorrow... I think they're at my grandparents.

The Notebook... for the millionth time.
I thought about buying that today, but it was such a small book, and I don't think it was worth $20!

I HATED the movie. It had so many cliches in it, and I was waiting for a twist in the plot, but it never came! It was the most straightforward and predictable story. When she goes running to him at the end and the music soars I burst out laughing!

I have heard the book is a lot better. But, like I said, it looked very small, and I have other things to spend my money on. :lol: Maybe I'll buy it anyway, because I'm curious.

I really have to buy some new books. I always buy three or four to read on my international flights, but more often than not I leave them behind on the plane, or in one of the countries I visited. There is nothing more annoying than having to lug a whole lot of books around the airport while trying to find your ticket and passport and handle all of your other luggage!

One day I'll own a copy of The Edge of Reason and keep it for longer than two days.....

Back