What Are You Reading Right Now?

I'm reading Hamlet for English.

I just finished Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld.

And I'm starting Wurthering Heights again. I've read part of the book, but never finished it. ;)

The Life and Loves of a She-Devil by Fay Weldon. I just started it and It's sooo good. It's even better than the movie, which starred Roseanne Barr and Meryl Streep.

I have been reading To Be the Man again, an autobiography of professional wrestler Ric Flair. It's quite interesting even if I don't agree with some of the things Flair has to say about other wrestlers, like Mick Foley and Bret Hart. (But I totally agree about what he has to say about Shane Douglas).

I have been reading To Be the Man again, an autobiography of professional wrestler Ric Flair. It's quite interesting even if I don't agree with some of the things Flair has to say about other wrestlers, like Mick Foley and Bret Hart. (But I totally agree about what he has to say about Shane Douglas).

Ooh is it any good?? I have both of Foley's books (y) and Austins too (his was felgercarb tho!)

Ooh is it any good?? I have both of Foley's books (y) and Austins too (his was felgercarb tho!)

Yeah, it's excellant. After Jerry Lawler's book, it's my favourite wrestler autobiography. I have the Lita biography (which sucked ass, big time), The Hardyz book (I love it, being a Matt Hardy mark) and Kurt Angle's book (same as Matt, I worship the ground Kurt Angle walks on). :smiley:

Back