What Are You Reading Right Now?

I just finished "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, but haven't seen the movie yet!

Starting with "Breaking Dawn" by Stephanie Meyer of the "Twilight" Saga

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/A-Champio.../?cds2Pid=16776

A Champion's Mind: Lessons from a Life in Tennis by Pete Sampras, Peter Bodo

Good stuff.

37428595.JPG

I'm currently reading Curse the Dawn by Karen Chance and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I read The Book Thief last Christmas and it was wonderful... One of my favourite books. A few times before, I also read "the boy in the striped pyjamas"... that was shocking... but a must-read book, I think.

I read The Book Thief last Christmas and it was wonderful... One of my favourite books. A few times before, I also read "the boy in the striped pyjamas"... that was shocking... but a must-read book, I think.
did not read the book, but saw the movie ... I was crying my eyes out at the end of the movie ... shocking ending!

The Secret Cardinal by Tom Grace.

One of the best I've read recently not only because of its topic, but once the story picks up, it is hard to put down. I read the last 2/3 of the book in one sitting.

I'm currently going through the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton - haven't reached the part where the author loses the plot quite yet thankfully!

Back