What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now2

I'M not supossed tO be doing anything right now. Sometimes that's nice, but when you're about 5 seconds away from slamming your head into the computer desk it might not be good, lol (SO BORED :( :( :( )

~Andrea :angelic:

Well, I really probably should study for this science quiz thing I have, but very time I look at my backpack I look back to the computer, and find something more entertaining to do. Ugh, I'm procrastinating (p?)

I have this science project that is due on Monday, and I should get some done today, considering I have no other homework, but there is this small itsy bitsy problem that I have no diea how to make it interesting, and still get a good mark on it :blink: !! AAAAHHHHH what to do :confused:?

Well, I should probably start getting ready for bed, but I'm so hyped up about Alias I don't think that it's possible right now, but I have been freakishly tired lately, so sleep might not be a bad idea :blush:

I'm supposed to be doing anything but be on la computadora right now. But I just can't seem to log off .... Sooo I'm listening to KROQ and typing this. Pretty darn interesting stuff.

I should be working on my scince project that is due tomorrow, but I'm waiting for my mom to get back from the store with construction paper, so I'm kind of just sitting here, because I need the construction paper before I can do anything else, lol.

Back