Nix

Ensign
Banshee season 4
Midnight, Texas. Season 1
Vampire Diaries season 8
NCIS season 7

Tom

An Old Friend
Lately I've been watching Action movies. Driven mostly because I have seen most of the Speculative Fiction films worth seeing already. There are a few I'm looking forward to but as a whole only 1 out of 7 are even close to well done. Only 1 out of 15 are truly worthy.

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
Fox news is pretty cool, I feel like they are honest, I really dig Lisa Kennedy, shes a funny gal, and not bad looking, Hannity is pretty cool too!
Shes a character kind of like me, and I dig that!

Nix

Ensign
I have yet to see either of those two but they've been on my radar to check out some day. Worth checking out?
I think so... Banshee is fecking awesomeness.... full of fitties and action of all kinds (not for the faint hearted as far as a little bit of blood goes). Midnight, Texas. well If you like cheesey action supernatural messy tv then its great :D I love it, so addictive.

ByGoneYrs

Gaelic Oracle
Well I am watching FOX News , but it doesn't matter what channel you turn on there all talking about the shooting in Las Vegas, NV. The shooter killed so far 58 confirmed dead and 500+ injured. I just don't understand why someone would kill unarmed citizens for no cause at all.

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
Well I am watching FOX News , but it doesn't matter what channel you turn on there all talking about the shooting in Las Vegas, NV. The shooter killed so far 58 confirmed dead and 500+ injured. I just don't understand why someone would kill unarmed citizens for no cause at all.
I'm heart broken.....

Nix

Ensign
Game Of Thrones. Season 3.

Banshee has now been completed :cry:
S1 of Midnight has been completed :cry:
Back to all the other shows I've started but not finished :rolleyes:

Tom

An Old Friend
Movies, I'm always watching movies or TV show season after supper.
Its October so I am watching mostly horror movies.

Top Bottom