What are you watching right now?

RobertLCollins

Captain
Writer
Are you watching them on DVD or streaming? I lost track of where MST3K was available for streaming.
For what I don't own, I'm going through Club MST3K (Club MST3k). They have links to where the episodes are posted to YouTube or the Internet Archive.

I am planning on buying a few more from Rifftrax sometime this year.

RobertLCollins

Captain
Writer
Earlier this evening I re-watched the MST3K episode “The Magic Voyage of Sinbad.” An odd film with some good riffing. The main character of the movie still isn’t Sinbad. 😀

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
The Will Ferrell movie "Holmes & Watson" might be the first movie in years that I stopped watching after the first few minutes with no intention of returning to and deleted it from the DVR.
Earlier this evening I re-watched the MST3K episode “The Magic Voyage of Sinbad.” An odd film with some good riffing. The main character of the movie still isn’t Sinbad. 😀
This one? :D

RobertLCollins

Captain
Writer
To enjoy the day, and to get into a light mood for my upcoming writing projects, I watched three MST3K episodes today. This morning I watched #502, “Hercules,” in the afternoon #504, “Secret Agent Super Dragon,” and then this evening #508, “Operation Double 007.” The last two I missed when they aired. I liked all three, though I enjoyed the riffing in “Hercules” a little more. Hoping to watch more soon...

Top Bottom