TV What are you watching right now?

Lately I've been watching Action movies. Driven mostly because I have seen most of the Speculative Fiction films worth seeing already. There are a few I'm looking forward to but as a whole only 1 out of 7 are even close to well done. Only 1 out of 15 are truly worthy.

Fox news is pretty cool, I feel like they are honest, I really dig Lisa Kennedy, shes a funny gal, and not bad looking, Hannity is pretty cool too!
Lisa-Kennedy-Montgomery-Fox-NEws-800x430.png
Shes a character kind of like me, and I dig that!

I have yet to see either of those two but they've been on my radar to check out some day. Worth checking out?
I think so... Banshee is fecking awesomeness.... full of fitties and action of all kinds (not for the faint hearted as far as a little bit of blood goes). Midnight, Texas. well If you like cheesey action supernatural messy tv then its great :D I love it, so addictive.

Well I am watching FOX News , but it doesn't matter what channel you turn on there all talking about the shooting in Las Vegas, NV. The shooter killed so far 58 confirmed dead and 500+ injured. I just don't understand why someone would kill unarmed citizens for no cause at all.

Well I am watching FOX News , but it doesn't matter what channel you turn on there all talking about the shooting in Las Vegas, NV. The shooter killed so far 58 confirmed dead and 500+ injured. I just don't understand why someone would kill unarmed citizens for no cause at all.
I'm heart broken.....

Game Of Thrones. Season 3.

Banshee has now been completed :cry:
S1 of Midnight has been completed :cry:
Back to all the other shows I've started but not finished :rolleyes:

Movies, I'm always watching movies or TV show season after supper.
Its October so I am watching mostly horror movies.

I watch alot of Fox News or Fox Business News channels, but I also watch others shows as well. I tend to not watch much in the way of movies on TV anymore.

Back