TV What are you watching right now?

Yeah, I don't care for anything on television anymore.
Been forever since I've seen a commercial, not missing them one bit.
TV news, lol. No way for me. I like my fantasy in movies.
Since I stopped watching TV. I am certainly much less stressed out.

I like watching FOX News and etc....some of the shows I like...

Outnumbered @12 noon on FOX News
The Five @5pm on FOX News
Tucker Carlson @8pm on FOX News
Hannity @9pm on FOX News

Lou Dobbs Tonight @7pm on FOX Business

I work from home out of my Home Office and can watch TV, I like FOX because mostly they are not Liberal Snow Flakes that are not negative and 100% against Trump. I can not stand MSNBC and CNN at all! I have watched events with Trump, and watched those two Fake News organizations litter twist what was said and paint a 100% untrue selected point of view to push some BS agenda to lie against President Trump.

I use to like to watch TV but have stopped watching a lot of the shows. I still watch: The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Outlander and number of other shows like American Pickers.

Nix, you seem pretty cool, but as a Southern man I'm not down with that show...;)
praise_the_lord_and_pass_the_ammunition_poster-r73cf21e030994e4b8eb27bd79d2b75b8_zzl_8byvr_512.jpg
;)

Nix, you seem pretty cool, but as a Southern man I'm not down with that show...;)
praise_the_lord_and_pass_the_ammunition_poster-r73cf21e030994e4b8eb27bd79d2b75b8_zzl_8byvr_512.jpg
;)

I love anything that challenges perception/life/love/universe/faith. I like toying with the possibilities of good and evil and grey lines in between. My fav book so far is Memnock the Devil by Anne Rice. Don't mean to offend anyone, I just like a challenge and my brain to think of possibilities which is probably why I like it (other than ho hum he is sexy lol and David Woodside is in it too.... yummy) lol

I love anything that challenges perception/life/love/universe/faith. I like toying with the possibilities of good and evil and grey lines in between. My fav book so far is Memnock the Devil by Anne Rice. Don't mean to offend anyone, I just like a challenge and my brain to think of possibilities which is probably why I like it (other than ho hum he is sexy lol and David Woodside is in it too.... yummy) lol
Nix, yall can watch what yall, want to, I'm never one to tell people what to do. I was just stating my case, if I see a show about the devil, I go the opposite way, that's just me. You don't offend anybody here, I just stay away from anything devilish. Its is a show making light of something I don't dig, now if the show was Rambo, or Ahrnold the devil killer, I'm a watchin';) Enjoy David Woodside, its all good.:D

@sci-fi-dude Don't worry I was just waffling as I do lol. Mmmmm I do like a bit of eye-candy (like most people do). I love the devilish shows as you put it. Although it''s obviously not the only thing I watch :smiley:

Right now I'm watching Eastenders.

@sci-fi-dude Don't worry I was just waffling as I do lol. Mmmmm I do like a bit of eye-candy (like most people do). I love the devilish shows as you put it. Although it''s obviously not the only thing I watch :smiley:

Right now I'm watching Eastenders.
I have seen that on PBS a cool local station in Dallas, Wasn't Wendy Richard on the series?
webANXareyoubeingserves1.jpg

Just finished Erin Brokovich. I'd forgotten how great it is! To make a movie filled with lawsuit-gibberish a thriller, or mild thriller? Perfectly cast too. Finney was a hoot.
If you like legal dramas, have you seen Matt Damon in The Rainmaker? If you prefer a bit more high energy movies try The Firm with Tom Cruise. Of course there's also A Few Good Men.

Just watched The Firm last week! I must be in the mood for legal dramas. Runaway Jury & The Pelican Brief are also favorites. I think I've seen Rainmaker...? Next time it pops up on the guide I'll record.
A Few Good Men is excellent, cuz it makes me mad every time, lol.

At this moment... "THE ADDAMS FAMILY". Yesterday it was THE ORVILLE, a great NEW sci-fi TV series produced by Seth McFarlane. He is also the lead actor. It is great for all ages, with modern language and some humor. Not quite as military as (all versions of) STAR TREK. Apparently, it will tackle some "tough" topics.:astronaut: :robot:

Binged watched ID-0, an anime series on Netflix. Surprisingly it actually had a defined end to the story line instead of being left open-ended like most other series. Not worth watching unless you're really an anime fan.

I watch a few Anime clips, they were truly hard for me to watch, its a taste thing, the Orville cracks me up, Old lefty Seth Mc, has some funny stuff going on there, the last one was well done.....

Back