TV What are you watching right now?

Classic Star Trek, I noticed the series has been "touched up", I can dig it!
th
StarshipEnterprise%20(4500x3375).jpg
The new one looks kinda crusty, star fleet ships should have a spit-shine, it only makes sense.....;)

Physics with Dr. Julius Sumner Miller, this dude knew Einstein! If you pilot anything from an airplane to a star ship, his lessons are the best way to go, plus its a classic!
miller.jpg
This is an old school film, I probably wouldn't have succeded in some of the aviation courses I took. I wish they would put him back on pbs, instead of the boring dung they put on pbs....

Doing a binge session of S2 of The Man in the High Castle on Amazon. Started last night, will finish up tonight. I was kind of curious what they'd do for a second season when they ran out of source material.

Is there a "Recommend a tv show" thread here?
SyFy's "HAPPY!" was shockingly great. I was and still am shocked. :eek: Lol. I am never impressed with the SyFy channel. It's 8 episodes and has already been renewed.
It's crude, sweet, violent, hilarious. All that.

Is there a "Recommend a tv show" thread here?
There may be somewhere... :thinking:

SyFy's "HAPPY!" was shockingly great. I was and still am shocked. :eek: Lol. I am never impressed with the SyFy channel. It's 8 episodes and has already been renewed.
It's crude, sweet, violent, hilarious. All that.
Happy was a dark... way dark... show but yeah, it was actually pretty funny. I'll create a new thread for it. :D

C-span, LOL! It cracks me up, the low intelligence level of the people that call in the show is funny. They fight each other, both parties, and the lack of education is obvious. And the funny thing is, both sides claim they are smarter than the other. LOL! If you want a good chuckle, and you are not too biased to the other party then this show is for you....LOL!;):ROFLMAO:

Ncis, csi, all versions

Bones

X-Men

Superman

Batman

Terminator

Matrix

Star Trek

Star Wars

Suits

Men in black

Iron man

US navy seals

GI joe

Ask for one eyed Willy

My free cams

Fire fly serenity

Continuum

Supernatural

New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, Baltimore Orioles,Texas rangers

X files

Victoria’s Secret

80's music videos. Really loved Olivia Newton John's Physical video, so hilarious.
You will laugh, but when me and my buds saw that video we thought we had to exercise and become muscle men over night, lol! Now it don't matter, but back then in high school, it was the big trend, now looking back we know it was silly. lolhet-drinken-viking-28084465.jpg<<<big like this guy, lol

Back