Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?

• INTROVERT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EXTROVERT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
INTROVERTS:
Tends to be quiet, imaginative and interested in ideas
Psychic Energy flows inward and tends to be concentrated on subjective factors and inner responses to make sense of the world.
Seeks harmony with the inner world - philosophy and religion

EXTROVERTS:
Tends to be sociable, outgoing and interested in people and things.
Psychic Energy flows outward and is directed toward people, events, and things in the external world.
Seeks harmony with the external world - physical and biological sciences

Just doing an AA vote to see how many ppl here are intoverts and how many are extroverts. I, personaly, am an intorvert. I like people and socialize but I prefer solitude. And no, you can't be a bit of both. Humans can only be one or the other.

:hide: Message from a Toronto Cracker :hide:

I'm both even though you say you can only be one. So I dont know what to vote yet. I'm probably a bit more on the introvert side but I don't know.

I'm an extrovert. :D I don't like being alone!!!!! HA! I like being with ppl!!!!! But b/c of how things are I tend to be home a lot and stuck on the comp. And dumb dumb dummmmmmmb hw...... EESHY! I wanna go out! Be with my friends and go bowling or something! Go see a movie wiht one of them! SOMETHING! Of course there are times that I just want to stay home and watch tv and go on the net or w/e but of course everybody needs a brake!

wow, so many ppl on AA are introverted...and I'm one of them :D...unlike some of my friends, i autually like to spend some time alone and just think...they're all shocked when i tell them this :P...they're pretty extroverted. If I were always around people, and I could never be by myself for long periods of time, I would freak out...I need quietness and solitude...a time just for me.

VaughnFan13 said:
wow, so many ppl on AA are introverted...and I'm one of them :D...unlike some of my friends, i autually like to spend some time alone and just think...they're all shocked when i tell them this :P...they're pretty extroverted. If I were always around people, and I could never be by myself for long periods of time, I would freak out...I need quietness and solitude...a time just for me.
the internet is a bunch of geeks and freaks ;) :lol:

VaughnFan13 said:
thats why were on teh internet :lol:

nance said:
VaughnFan13 said:
the internet is a bunch of geeks and freaks ;) :lol:
WELL SAID! I classify in the freaks, and i'm proud of it, thank you :lol:

Back