WHAT ARE YOU?

Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?

• INTROVERT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EXTROVERT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Itz the MT said:
I dunno.. sometimes my friends come to my house every day for a whole week... than i want some time for myself rather after that.
But has that to do with being introvert or extrovert...where do you draw the line

Because i know everything...anywayz never mind

on-topic:
ya still havent answered my question why having time for yourself makes you introvert or extrovert

marco said:
Because i know everything...anywayz never mind

on-topic:
ya still havent answered my question why having time for yourself makes you introvert or extrovert
Some people ALWAYS need others around them... I don't have that.

I know I am reviving an old thread, but yeah.

I am completely introverted, but about 6 months ago, I was completely extroverted- really outgoing, talking to everyone, cheery, hyper! A lot of it is my ex-boyfriend's fault. He broke up with me, I became really depressed and wanted to be away from people. I met people online over the summer, so that was fun. But when I went to Maui in July, I was completely anti-social. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I wanted to remain in my own little world.

And so the school year started at the end of August. I realized how much of an introvert I was, for the last week or so after my ex broke up with me, it was right before summer vacation. I talked to more people then, felt more open to. And at first I thought it was all my ex's fault, that he had changed me completely, but as the weeks went on, I started to consider my ex an ass. So I thought that might help me not be ignored and stuff and bring me to talk. It didn't. I didn't want to talk to anyone, except my few close friends. And then just last Saturday, I figured out my ex is a complete ass, liar, bastard, etc. But I didn't really tell anyone about it, only those close friends. I kept it bottled up to myself when around people that I felt no sense talking to and just didn't like anymore, for they had ignored me.

I don't know if that is all necessarily talking about me being introverted, but I am.

I know this is a long post, I doubt anyone will read all of it, but I had to get that out, no matter how much sense it made or not.

You can have traits of both, thats human, like Yin and Yang. The vast majority of people, however, are mainly an introvert or extrovert from the time they are a child. Introverts gain most of their energy from isolation, extroverts get it from surrounding theirself with others.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Back