What are your plans for the new year?

Hey. so what are you looking foward to nest year. Me... im not looking foward to the mocks and gcses but im looking foward to the alias convention and seeing a few bands. xx helen xx :throb:

Oh no...not mocks...starting on Tuesday...nooooooo! Well, I'm looking forward to S4 of Alias and S5 of CSI, and the Aliasc Con! And hopefully getting into the college I want.

Jai

Itz tha Dreila said:
I'm just gonna go out with some friends and get wasted.. it'll be fun :D
[post="1136337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There are actually places to get wasted in WI? :eek: Well, knock me down with a feather

Meeting Nay in February, going to Europe in June, watching Alias, writing (newspaper articles, fan fiction, stories...) Those are the main things for me for 2005 so far.

Now there's a good idea. Jack is possibly one of the most complex characters. I'd love to see someone peal back the layers. I mean who is he really? How did he become the way he is? I mean you don't become the kind of man he is without going through some pretty rough stuff.

Oh yeah, writing and reading more fanfiction, writing more original fiction, entering NaNoWriMo in November.
And reading a lot more books.
And checking out Desparate Housewives and Lost.

Jai :rain:

Back