What Are Your Plans For...

Well, on Saturday, I'm making plans to go see a movie with a friend...it'll be either 13 Going on 30, Mean Girls, or Shrek 2...any opinions? And then, on Monday, since it's a holiday, me and two friends are heading to the mall!

And, oh yeah, I plan on flunking my algebra quiz tommorrow. :hmm:

um... well, tomorrow my friend's sleepover/b-day is after school. so i'm going to that. then on saturday (still at sleepover) we're either gonna see Shrek 2, go to the mall or do both. then on sunday i have piano lessons and hw. and monday probably hw and nothing. maybe i'll go do something, i dunno. :lol:

Hmm.. I really liked both 13 Going On 30 and Shrek 2... but I think you should see 13 Going On 30. :D

My plans for the weekend:
Friday: Uhh... not sure what's up, yet.
Saturday: Block Island with the bf, cousins, and friends... I do believe we're still going.
Sunday: Some party at the temple in the morning to afternoon... then I think I'm still going to either Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun later that night with my parents and bf and probably my aunts and uncles.
Monday: Maybe I'll go watch the parade with Mimicita, but if not, I'll be sleeping in. :lol:

Friday night: boring night in Round Rock probably
Saturday: go up to Fort Worth for my last weekend ever in my apt and to see my fun friends! :smiley:
Sunday: Pack up the rest of my stuff with help from the 'rents
Monday morning: Load up the truck and drive back to RR with the rest of my stuff :(

well since mah summa started today im gunan be busy hopefully ^_^

tomorrow im hangin out with mah friends cuz one of our BFF's is leaving on a trip for 15 days....thats all i know for now....but next friday i kinda got asked out by a guy so we gunna go hang out on fri....then Sat is my friends Quincenrera (have no idea how to spell it)

amy lynn said:
Friday night: boring night in Round Rock probably
Saturday: go up to Fort Worth for my last weekend ever in my apt and to see my fun friends! :smiley:
Sunday: Pack up the rest of my stuff with help from the 'rents
Monday morning: Load up the truck and drive back to RR with the rest of my stuff :(
OMG haha even tho u dont know me u cshould come see me i live over by Fort Worth ...lol and then im goin to Round Rock too ....haha how weird ;)

^ hee hee. That is quite humorous. Though I must ask - whatever would you be going to Round Rock for? It's thorougly un-exciting :asleep:

I sound bitter - it's not really that bad...just not where my home has been for the past four years..

Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom ... Saturday, I'm going to my friends graduation party... which reminds me, I need to send out the invites for my party soon!

Friday (today) - Exam in morning, cram in the afternoon for exam on sat friends finale and big brother!!
Saturday - Exam in the am, shopping in the afternoon and then going out for dinner with all of my friends in the evening to say goodbye :(
Sunday - Sleeping and maybe revision for exam on tuesday ^_^

amy lynn said:
^ hee hee. That is quite humorous. Though I must ask - whatever would you be going to Round Rock for? It's thorougly un-exciting :asleep:

I sound bitter - it's not really that bad...just not where my home has been for the past four years..
my Godfather lives there....im really close with him and his family

tonight: into the city to go see broadway show "moving out" and might possibly go backstage and meet the actors!!! (long story about how we managed to do that but lets just i've got "connections" :lol: lol)

tomorrow: go do spanish project at friend's house, pack and figure out what i need for camp this summer, do boring shmoring history paper, then leave to go to my dad's friend's country house in the catskills!

sat. night-mon. morning: in catskills doing absolutely nothing in the boring mountains with the bears and the racoons.... then go back home to civilization

mon. night- pack for quebec!!!!

tues-fri: school trip to quebec city!!!

sat- chemistry SAT II and so on and so forth, i have a million exams to study for im am GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight: Just stay at home
Tomorrow: Go to this carnival thingy
Sunday: Birthday party at a friends house
Monday: Watch the memorial day parade and hang out with family

MVhunny said:
tonight: study for finals
tomorrow: study for finals
sunday: study for finals
monday: memorial day...STUDY FOR FRICKIN FINALS.
sounds really exciting, but who am I to talk, this looks like all I am gonna be doin tonight! good luck!

ILoveVaughn627 said:
MVhunny said:
sounds really exciting, but who am I to talk, this looks like all I am gonna be doin tonight! good luck!
Me too.

Homework, porjects, studying, studying, studying, homework, projects, studying and that about sums up my weekend (oh yeah...and getting distracted by AllAlias!!)

AA :D
marching band
project
project
homework
homework
homework reading
oh, did i mention AA? :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

ILoveVaughn627 said:
MVhunny said:
i know it should be a party...

Back