What are your summer plans?

Well, I'm hoping to visit Cali and Florida with my bf... let's see if we go through with it... we've been planning for like 3 years now. :lol: Well, he really wants to go to FL but not CA. Eh.

Also probably goin' to Canada. And possibly Virginia cause my bf has relatives down there and he hasn't been back in so long.

A lot of trips to NYC.

I want to go to Martha's Vineyard, hit up Ocean City and Atlantic City in New Jersey.

Oh, and my bf wants to go to the Mall of America for some reason. :lol:

We're gettin' season passes to Six Flags so we'll be hittin' up the one in Mass a lot and the one in NJ a couple of times (Nitro and Superman :thud:smiley:.

Oh and hittin' up the beach a lot, I didn't go ONCE last summer. Very bad.

I think that's it?

Joyie, what part of Cali are you planning to go to?

This summer I'll be go to Mexico for 3 weeks. I'll be going to the beach, hanging out with friends...the usual. I might volunteer at the local park or at my mom's work. I'll probably do more service hours for this service club I'm in. I might see if i can get a job at this one place for summer. Going to concentrate on reading some classics. That's probably it.

Pretty much just working, saving up money for an Alias DVD party in September. Might go on a road trip to Washington {I live in Cali} and also might have softball going on. But that be about it.

Ms. Sark said:
I'm not sure yet, wherever I have the biggest chance of a DA sighting! :lol:
LOL! Now there's a great plan!!

My summer plans are still up in the air. I graduate from college in May (the 8th to be exact) and I have two possibilities from there:

1. A six week long internship in DC, then find an job and apartment there since I'll be going to graduate school there starting in September...

2. Moving back home with the 'rents for the summer so I can work and save my money for when I move to DC in September for school...

No fun trips planned as of yet...this whole waiting thing sucks!!

I want to go to summer camp for a week in Kentucky, and then I don't know what my family vacation plans are.

Oh yeah, and I have to go to my new HS (I'll be a freshman next year) for FOUR HOURS of honors advanced algebra for TEN DAYS STRAIGHT (with about three hours of homework each day) so I can take honors geometry in the fall. Why I need to be taking pre-cal my sophmore year is beyond me!

I'm not really sure! :lol:

Maybe, "Garnet Ghost Town" It's about 50 miles from my house. I'm looking at their web site now. :lol:

Surf :surf:
Go all around Europe for two weeks with my class :woot:
Spend lots of time with my family :smiley:
Ride my horse alot 🤠
Visit my cousins in Pittsburg and Italy :P
Hang out with my bf :D and with my friends
and Have I mentioned Surf :surf: :lol:

KateJones47 said:
I want to go to summer camp for a week in Kentucky, and then I don't know what my family vacation plans are.

Oh yeah, and I have to go to my new HS (I'll be a freshman next year) for FOUR HOURS of honors advanced algebra for TEN DAYS STRAIGHT (with about three hours of homework each day) so I can take honors geometry in the fall. Why I need to be taking pre-cal my sophmore year is beyond me!
I was going to do that this summer, but my mom wanted to go to Mexico instead. But my summer school thing would've been 4 hours straight of honors geometery for about 6-8 weeks i think it is.

Cali (Keifer and Shan! :D), a JOB, 160 hours of community service, SAT prep, acting classes, tap at the bdc (if you'll come melissa! [honestly I forgot those 4 years I took...it was so long ago]), hanging out with my friends and my mommy, Singapore ([?]...smothered by heat, humidity, over indulgence, and old family controversy), fencing at metropolis, and krav and/or kick boxing at 92nd Y. Oh and of course getting lost, causing trouble, and giving to finger to nasty pervs downtown...that's just understood.

nance said:
wow marlene. :lol:

camp and job. ^_^
No camp :angry: ...I gave up on NOGA...I wanted to go so badly...but none of my friends are going this year...and I need a ride all the way to the Hoftstra campus. And since my madre doesn't drive I'm kind stuck n stranded with el tren.

Yes...I want a job...which may or may not happen...since community service is still 1st priority...dumb required stuff at my hs...and I have to make up for freshmen year...with my zero hours!

Well community service isn't so bad. You should be happy to make other people happy. :P :smiley: I love it, especially at the hospital.

I'm going to Penn State for camp. :D hehe and my regular job ends in june since the store closes so i suppose i'll have to search for another one.

My summer starts May 8th at roughly 4:00 PM (the time I estimate my graduation ceremony to be over)

I hope to:
-Fly to TX with my mommy to stalk Eva... Oh yeah, and to visit my brother.
-Visit my sister and possibly stay awhile with her in CT
-Find a job (this sadly will be more than a summer job)
-Catch up with my friends who are home from college
-Golf!

Back