What "big movie" have you never seen?

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Okay, I think everybody has at least one movie that it seems like EVERYBODY in the world has seen but them. For example, I've never seen The Matrix, Star Wars, or The Sound of Music. (I met a guy last year who had never seen The Wizard of Oz!!) What movies have you guys never got around to watching?

Well, I've never seen The Sound of Music either. Um, LOTR hasn't graced my tv screen yet either. I know there's more, but I can't seem to think of them right now

I havent seen Daredevil or Catch Me If You Can yet.

I haven't seen The Matrix. My parents rented it once, and I was in the room while they were watching it, but I wasn't paying attention.

I haven't seen Star Wars.

There's alot of movies I haven't seen yet. I'll think of more. Heck, I may even come up with a whole list.

I have not seen American Pie 1 or 2.
Until recently i hadn't seen Star Wars either, then my friends said I should see it, because my cousin had a starring role in it.
Thus I have seen them now

Umm, i've never seen Harry Potter(and i don't think i ever will), and i haven't seen The Matrix in it's entirety, umm, i know i'm missing some, but i can't remember them at the moment :rolleyes:

let's see, I haven't quite seen all of the Star Wars movies, Chocolat I haven't seen the Matrix or X-Men, I haven't seen.....or actually, I've seen a lot of movies, so my list isn't very large...

aA, how could you have not seen Catch Me If You Can? I remember you were all excited in December when it came out. don't worry, I haven't seen it either! :D

I'm the only person I know who hasn't seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding! Nobody will watch it with me now that everyone in the city has seen it. -_-

I have seen most all of the movies out there ... either in movie theatre, rented the Video/DVD ... or on TV ... they get around pretty fast from screen to video to TV ... so eventually I will have seen all movies made in my lifetime ...

I have even seen Gone with the Wind ... Sound of Music ...

I haven't seen all of The Sound of Music or Gone With the Wind. I'll get around to it eventually. I also haven't seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding yet... or the second Harry Potter movie (though I don't know if I really want to...)... or Catch Me If You Can or Daredevil (both of which I can't wait to see).

i haven't seen episode II of star wars. but i've seen all the others in the series.

haven't seen catch me if you can either. there was a while when i hadn't seen a lot of major movies (spiderman, star wars, etc) and i felt really left out. :confused: oh well.

Oh yeah, I haven't seen episode II yet either. But I used to be obsessed with the original trilogy, and ep. I was alright too.

I haven't seen Chicago yet either.

Back