What "big movie" have you never seen?

i havent seen ANY of the LOTR. I guess im just not really into the fantasy aspect of it, i dunno. I heard Spiderman was really good when it came out, still havent seen it. And the one i most regret not seeing yet is The Godfather. -_-

SAME HERE!! BOATER!!! lol sry its a me and arash thing i suppose then cause we're in the same boat get it?! ok that was lame well there's shippers so why not boaters

Gendo said:
iheartalias said:
Gendo said:
who hasnt seen Mallrats? I shold shake some sense into them!!!
haha, good call Gendo, I'll help ya...awesome movie ;)

And I have to agree with the people who said Fight Club...it's my all time favorite movie and I would recommend it to everyone (well, except those people who have a weak stomach!)
Kevin Smith's good movies --

-Mallrats
-Clerks
-Chasing Amy

Kevin Smith's bad movies

-Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back
-Dogma

I like the guy, but he's sooooooo friggen lazy. He's supposed to be writing this Daredevil comic, he wrote the first issue and it came out about 6 monthes ago, and he hasnt even written issue 2 yet!!! :angry:
Hey, come on now! Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is one of the best Kevin Smith movies! I love them, they're hilarious! I own J & B Strike Back and Clerks on DVD, and want to add Mallrats. Dogma was ok, I don't know if I'd buy it, but I'd prolly watch it again. Chasing Amy though, A LOT of people like that one, I didn't care for it. I tried watching it twice, and had to turn it off both times. I dunno.

And yeah, the second Matrix was awful. I'm putting off seeing the third, I don't know if I want to after that experience.
And I have seen every Star Wars and the first two LOTR, only because my sister and brother love 'em. So I took 'em to the movies. Other than that, I'm not really into those flicks. Star Wars is kinda cool, but, not something I have to see in theaters right at it's release or anything. I actually liked Ep 2 better than the Phantom Menace.

ok i would see the 3rd matrix though see for some reason the second got more money than the thrid even though I FEEL that the thrid is better.... but that's just me

i keep a list of movies i want to see bc im a movie fanatic
and they are:
Once Upon a Time in Mexico - January 20, 2004
Kill Bill - April 13, 2004
Runaway Jury - February 17, 2004
The Rundown - March 23, 2004
The Matrix Revolutions - April 6, 2004
DareDevil 1.5 - April 2004
Johnny English - Cold Mountain - Underworld - S.W.A.T. - The Medallion - Peter Pan - Paycheck - LXG - The Last Samurai - Bruce Almighty - The Rundown - Gone - Bulletproof Monk - The Core - The Recruit - Shanghai Noon - The Master of Disguise - Ballistic Triple X - Spy Game - Brotherhood of the Wolf Gattaca - Pay it Forward - Zu Warriors

Once Upon a Time in Mexico is excellent, but if you didn't like Desperado don't bother. And you don't have to see that one first to know what's going on, but you should just for the fun of it. The Rundown is good despite The Rock (although his acting is halfway decent the movie was better than I anticipated). S.W.A.T., I want to buy this one. The Master of Disguise was disappointing for a Dana Carvey movie, although it did have it's moments. Pay it Forward - total disappointment. I wouldn't even bother with that one. The Recruit, excellent, another one I would buy. Nothing is what it seems, as they state.
I want to see Paycheck, and Runaway Jury. I also want to see Something's Gotta Give and Youngblood (heard today I should see that one, so I figure I'll give it a shot - no pun intended, as it's a hockey movie).

ISpy10 said:
i keep a list of movies i want to see bc im a movie fanatic
and they are:
Once Upon a Time in Mexico - January 20, 2004
Kill Bill - April 13, 2004
Runaway Jury - February 17, 2004
The Rundown - March 23, 2004
The Matrix Revolutions - April 6, 2004
DareDevil 1.5 - April 2004
Johnny English - Cold Mountain - Underworld - S.W.A.T. - The Medallion - Peter Pan - Paycheck - LXG - The Last Samurai - Bruce Almighty - The Rundown - Gone - Bulletproof Monk - The Core - The Recruit - Shanghai Noon - The Master of Disguise - Ballistic Triple X - Spy Game - Brotherhood of the Wolf Gattaca - Pay it Forward - Zu Warriors
LOL I KEEP A LIST TOO of ones IVE SEEN and the ones I WANT TO

I have never seen the LOTR movies or the Harry Potter movies and I never will!!! I can't stand them.

Eryn

P.S. iheartalias are you a Philidelphia fan because i'm thinking that they are going to lose to the Carolina Panthers this weekend, at least I hope.

It's just a scene from a movie but it really cracks people up when I tell them. I'm such a huge movie fan (I have a 300+ collection) that it's shocking to them that I haven't seen the part in the Lion King where Mufasa dies. In my head, Mufasa lives on!

Back