What celebrity annoys you the most?

Well, to me Megan Fox is hte epitome of all that is ugly about Hollywood. You know, objectification of women, over-sexed-ness of everything, few morals, and no shame. And it kills me that she's every guy's fantasy these days. No class. At all. I just wish she would disappear.

Would it be really bad if I said "who's Megan Fox?"........ :D

I know I'm speaking ill of the dead, but a celebrity - and I use the word loosely - I absolutely detested was Jade Goodie (or however she spelt it) She was a talentless nobody who was on Big Brother UK and make a fortune from being a thick bitch.

Would it be really bad if I said "who's Megan Fox?"........ :D

I know I'm speaking ill of the dead, but a celebrity - and I use the word loosely - I absolutely detested was Jade Goodie (or however she spelt it) She was a talentless nobody who was on Big Brother UK and make a fortune from being a thick bitch.
This is Megan Fox.

To name a few -

The Johnas Brothers (sp)
Zac Efron
and that guy from Twilight, can't remember his name, don't want to either.

For me, it would be Pamela Anderson. I just think she doesn't know how to act at times, when she is with alot of people. Maybe, she is too wild for me, but I am sure other people find her annoying at times.

Jennifer Lopez is pretty annoying. I think her acting sucks alot too. She is too annoying for me to watch, especially when she is acting. I do like some of her music though, and she is a very good dancer too.

Add Katie Price aka Jordan to the list....self obsessed plastic slut, who really is a bitch, Peter Andre's well shot of her. All that cow wants is column inches...a media whore, and an actual whore :D

Add Katie Price aka Jordan to the list....self obsessed plastic slut, who really is a bitch, Peter Andre's well shot of her. All that cow wants is column inches...a media whore, and an actual whore
biggrin.gif

Fortunately for Canadians & Americans, Katie Price aka Jordan, is unknown on our side of the Atlantic.
biggrin.gif

British pop stars are also unknowns here.

Kanye West is now at the top of my annoying list for his latest debacle - going up onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards (September 13, 2009) during country singer Taylor Swift's acceptance speech, taking the microphone from her, and then announcing that Beyonce should have won.

Apparently he got thrown out of the show afterwards.

He first wrote on his Blog"(in All Caps = shouting):
"I'm sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom [Andrea].
I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would've said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she's in the bleachers! ........ I'm in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!....... Beyonce's video was the best of this decade!!! I'm sorry to my fans if I let you guys down!!!!! I'm sorry to my friends at MTV. I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw. Welcome to the real world!!!! Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the cribe right now cause.. Well you know!!!! I'm still happy for Taylor!!!! Boooyaawww!!!! You are very talented!!!!! I gave my awards to Outkast when they deserved it over me. That's what it is!!!! I'm not crazy yall, I'm just real. Sorry for that!!! I really feel bad for Taylor and I'm sincerely sorry!!! Much Respect!!!!!"

I guess that Kanye or his management realised how arrogant that he sounded with his 'Welcome to the Real World", so his website deleted that first version from Sunday and replaced it with an apologetic post.
The rapper wrote on Monday:

"I feel like Ben Stiller in 'Meet the Parents' when he messed upeverything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave... That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry.

On November 2, 2006, when Kaye West's "Touch The Sky" failed to win Best Video at the MTV Europe Music Awards, West went onto the stage as the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for "We Are Your Friends" and argued that he should have won the award instead.

During the 2005 Hurricane Katrina Fundraising telethon (September 2, 2005), Kanye wouldn't read his telepromter and instead proclaimed:
I hate the way they portray us in the media. You see a black family, it says, 'They're looting.' You see a white family, it says, 'They're looking for food.' And, you know, it's been five days [waiting for federal help] because most of the people are black. And even for me to complain about it, I would be a hypocrite because I've tried to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation, so now I'm calling my business manager right now to see what is the biggest amount I can give, and just to imagine if I was down there, and those are my people down there. So anybody out there that wants to do anything that we can help—with the way America is set up to help the poor, the black people, the less well-off, as slow as possible. I mean, the Red Cross is doing everything they can. We already realize a lot of people that could help are at war right now, fighting another way—and they've given them permission to go down and shoot us!

Mike Myers, whom West was paired with to present, spoke next and continued as normal by reading the script. Once it was West's turn to speak again,he said, "George Bush doesn't care about black people".The camera quickly cut away to the next segment with Chris Tucker.

Yeah Kanye was annoying, just thinking he knows best about everything :rolleyes: and about Megan Fox, well at least she says that she is not a good actress yet. That's refreshing to hear... and you know who annoys me most? Paparazzis... They are more annoying then any other celeb.

Back