What celebrity is the funniest to you?

to me , it's definitely Ricky Gervais!!!! He's just soooo adorable and his sense of humor exactly matches mine! He was great in Ghost Town too, with Greg Kinnear an actor whom I also love.

But whatevs , being a guest star in Alias also giving plus points, Gervais is the funniest celebrity to me right now. :LOL:

I really like Adam Sandler. I think all his movies are excellent. I also like Ben Stiller. I have all their movies. I am a big comedy fan, and I enjoy anything interesting and humorous. I can't wait to see more of their movies. I think they are both great actors.

UK wise, it has to be Vernen Kay for me, the radio 1 presenter who also does Family Fortunes and other quiz shows. More worldwide known, it would have to be Ricky Gervais like sydneythechosenone_47 said.

Will Ferrel!!!

I LOVE HIM!!!

In all the movies I've seen of him, he's made me laugh. He's willing to do anything and I love that about him! In step brothers he had me in stitches, and even in Elf he had me laughing! He's awesome, and I just hope if I met him in real life he wouldnt be have a business man attitude!

I really loved him in that movie about the author who's writing a book and he happens to be the main character. I can't remember the name of it though.

Funniest person, oo it would have to be Russell Howard. I know he's a comedian anyway but he's still well-known so that makes him a celebrity right? Anyway, I simply love all his jokes, as well as his enthusiasm and all the clips he puts together.

George Lopez for sure. I watch his show every night, both episodes, even though I've seen them all at least ten times. Sometimes, my friend calls me when it's on, and we talk about the show while it's on. That's part of the reason why I always watch it. He's an excellent actor, and an even greater comedian.

My favorite are Jim Carrey, Ben Stiller,Andy Kaufman, Will smith and Owen Wilson wondrous comedy actor.

Back