What classes are you going to play?

Ya.. No good anymore though. Stupid patches ruined the game. And dumb expansions. Berserkers were awesome, Tank with really strong moves who turned bear form and twice as powerful when you clicked the ability in a sticky situation. 60 min cooldown tho.

Ya.. No good anymore though. Stupid patches ruined the game. And dumb expansions. Berserkers were awesome, Tank with really strong moves who turned bear form and twice as powerful when you clicked the ability in a sticky situation. 60 min cooldown tho.

Lol sort of like swg? 2 combat upgrades 32 patches... all headed towards the wrong direction.... ok maybe not the first 2 for they were all about fixing bugs at the begging of the game (when you could basically do nothing).

its good at some extent but can also be a very devestating factor. That is what I fear about Vanguard who is already nerfing classes in the first week of launch!!

Major factors of class powers should not at all be nerfed in a month or two but rather if at all be nerfed one or two months before launch.

Now that I think about it - I think i'll RP the town bum/drunkard. Dress all shabby, smellin' real bad, have a few rotted teeth, and babble in disconcerted fashion leaving the The Triumvirate and citizens of Quillmore unsuspecting.

Then, when needed, i'll sneak around break out the mad skillz and weaps helping the forces of good triumph over the Rakshaal in the post sundered world of Elanthis! :^O

Why do i suddenly feel like Rick Moranis in that scene from Ghost Busters when he had that thing on his head?

You could be the Fizban of HJ.

Ahhh, but if you recall, Fizban wasn't entirely crazy. He actually lived during our time (or near enough)- so when he spouted off about Star Wars or Dragonlance or even Berlin at one point, he's really talking about movies that he saw and books that he read and the places he was waaaaaaay back before he went off his rocker.

Edit: Yeah, this isn't exactly on topic. I'm going to go stare at a wall for a while because I'm having difficulty focusing on anything right now.

Dammit- Zifnab or Fizban. I can never remember which was which. Same authors, different series, almost the same character.

Ok, Fizban= crazy avatar of Paladine in Dragonlance. Zifnab= crazy semi-deity-ish guy from The Death Gate Cycle.

Oh, yes...
I read that series...
Hrrrmmm....
Airships....
damnit I can't remember the series' name...
well, good books tho.

dope. lol. Yes, The Death Gate Cycle.
Then theres that series they wrote-also very good-about the evil magic that gives it's users blisters
errrrrr
errrrrr
really good books
i suck at remembering names....

I have one question.... what does this have to do with the class your going to play? lol BTW Gearknight/Bard = AWSOMO or Ranger/Bard = Godly haha

Gearnight/bard is pretty cool...
I would like to combine a tank (geqarknight prolly) with an already hybrid brawns/magic class.